Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
I blame Pollard for putting us at an away game. I'm not super upset for Iowa because I doubt Iowa would have beat Houston anyways, but if I'm Houston I would be super mad about it. That place is going to be packed with Auburn fans tomorrow.
Here's an idea.

Next year, have Fran write up a list of demands of what it will take for the Hawkeyes to grace the field of 64 with their presence.

Last edited:

Cy4Lifer

Dec 21, 2010
No excuse for last year, that was just an abysmal performance all the way around.

Oregon playing below expectations during the regular season and getting a lower seed and then not having to play in the first round was a very bad matchup for us obviously. Oregon was just the far more talented team and it showed.

Then last night, Auburn got basically a home game. I would be ticked off if I'm Kelvin Sampson and Houston right now. Going to be a huge home court advantage for Auburn tomorrow.
Like playing Wisconsin in Milwaukee for 2nd round game…do you complain? Or do you suck it up and just WIN?!?

Reactions: GMackey32

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
Ugly loss today but I’d trade positions in a heartbeat with ISU. We’ve seen Fran’s peak at Iowa and half of the fans are okay with it.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Ugly loss today but I’d trade positions in a heartbeat with ISU. We’ve seen Fran’s peak at Iowa and half of the fans are okay with it.

In some ways imo Iowa fans should feel more comfortable with general success in football (although if Kirk retires maybe not so much) vs. basketball and right now as an ISU fan I'm more comfortable with the foundation of the basketball program than football.

We'll see what the coaching changes bring in the fall.

• Agree
Reactions: 7Got6

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
Is this supposed to mean something?

We clearly know we lost, and it wasn’t the defense that lost us the game. It was one of the worst shooting displays maybe all year by any team.

So. Many. Bricks.

Easy jumpers, good looks, and freakin’ layups, all of which just didn’t drop.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron