Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
That’s how Connie got his job, kinda ironic that Connie gets a fake nba job in the city with the worst wnba team, Patrick signs out of the portal to a school in same city, then the wicked witch cc ends up there also. Conspiracy abounds !
Don't forget that Fran also tried (and failed) to campaign himself for the Notre Dame job last offseason.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
I'm not talking about long term draft evaluations. More so individuals making stay or go decisions and the inability to understand the NBA drafts on potential and looks for elite skills to fill specific roles. Could be more of a causal fan fallacy than generational if you are sensitive to the age thing. Of course the draft in all sports, not just basketball, is difficult to predict.

I'm not that sensitive. Just get a little annoyed with the "boomer" bashing and I'm only in my 40's. Now Xers are getting railed on? What is this world coming to?
Get off my lawn!!! :p

Reactions: Frak

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
He’ll be back

Ouch, had he shot well I could have seen someone giving him a shot with the g League trying to find the next Duncan Robinson but 0-7 when that's supposed to be your meal ticket is just brutal. Good thing he has those movie star looks to fall back on...

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
Sukeye MBB is just so terrible, no system, no recruiting, no defense, no go to player, and mad Fran. Barely an NIT next year with sandlot, without him they are toasted.