Tough Spot

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
OK, not really, but in my twisted little mind it is.
My cousin is some higher-up in the USC-Upstate Athletic Department and got us tickets behind their bench for the game on Jan 2. He has mentioned that he would prefer we don't make it a big deal about cheering for ISU at that game.
I'm usually not quiet when it comes to athletic events.
What are peoples
thoughts on this?

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
OK, not really, but in my twisted little mind it is.
My cousin is some higher-up in the USC-Upstate Athletic Department and got us tickets behind their bench for the game on Jan 2. He has mentioned that he would prefer we don't make it a big deal about cheering for ISU at that game.
I'm usually not quiet when it comes to athletic events.
What are peoples
thoughts on this?

A guy does you a favor... I would return it!

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
Ok, first I had to look and see what that team even was. Then after seeing the game at home I wondered why you were even wondering what you should do. Cheer for ISU as usual...so what, the USC-Upstate crowd of 5 will be cut to 4?? I'm sure he'll be in big trouble for getting tickets for an ISU fan. :rolleyes:

Oldgeezer

Mar 18, 2006
Waukon, Iowa
What are your chances of this guy ever getting you tickets again? How many times a year do you see this cousin at family gatherings? This is all your call buddy.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I think it is fine to cheer, but don't do anything obnoxious that makes ISU or your cousin look bad. That is probably good advice for everyone.:biggrin9gp: You may just want to keep it down a little more than normal, but it doesn't mean you have to cheer for USC or anything.

terryleebr

Apr 10, 2006
You, your wife and son should not come out topless with ISU painted across your chests. Short of that you should be OK.

ISU4ME

Aug 26, 2007
If you really need advice on how to act, call your Mom and Dad and ask them :smile:

If you are telling us all that you have great seats for the game, nice job out of you using all of your resources available to you!

CHim

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Did anyone see the Seinfeld when Elaine was right behind the dugout? I don't remember the teams but it was the same situation.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron