Transformers was AWESOME!!!!

DareDevil

Nov 27, 2006
Muscatine
I recommend that everyone go out and see Transformers asap! It has lived up to its hype and I want to go back to see it again! So much action and the computer animated stuff looks so real and the movie just flows! I'm still drooling :biggrin9gp:

DareDevil

Nov 27, 2006
Muscatine
So did anyone happen to catch that mystery trailer before the movie? It was the one that didn't tell anything other than the date 1.18.08 and made everyone in the theater go wtf?

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
Cloverfield

is the name of the movie

Untitled J.J. Abrams project, hmm? Very interesting. He needs to come back to Lost.

EDIT: Here's a spoiler, the synopsis (highlight to read): a giant monster movie (refferred internally as The Parasite) which is shot using home video cameras from the point of view of real people who are experiencing the attack on New York City

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Transformers was so awesome! Can't wait to own the DVD for all of the deleted scenes. My only gripe was how easily some of the deceptacons were killed - especially Devastator (I dont know why they called him that btw.)

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
***SPOILERS************

My prediction for the sequel: Starscream comes back with reinforcements, more Autobots come and Megatron comes back as Galvatron.

Last edited:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
i haven't seen it, but i heard the action was sweet and someone said it was john voights worst movie ever. I'm sure I'll like it though.

JHutch

Mar 19, 2006
i went in thinking it would be stupid and cheesy but it was actually great...great action...great acting and they made something cheesy really the opposite

SouthCyder

May 30, 2007
North Liberty, IA
Definitely a good flick. I would have to agree that it was Voight's worst movie, but that doesn't really make it any worse. Entertaining as hell and has at least 5 or 6 moments we're you're just like....WOW. Definitely worth the trip.

MNclone

Apr 10, 2006
Burnsville, MN
Went and saw it last night, really made me feel like a kid again. Great use of lines frequently heard in the cartoon. My personal favorite is Prime saying, "Easy Ironhide"
Great action, great movie.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
Went to see it last night. Loved it. Just one question, why is it the "black" character always gets killed first? I mean come on, could Jazz be any more stereotypical?

Still, I might go see it again.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Love Jazz, dissapointed he went away. I am glad they used original OP Peter Cullens voice for Optimus, can't beat that guys voice. Movie felt a little bloated and long and had some pointless human characters, but I thought it was awesome. Made me go back and watch the animated movie again. The CGI was incredible and Megan Fox is gorgeous. Shia did a great job as the human hero and made me laugh the whole way through.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I think he was an oil rig guy. I dont remember. Dont make me do research when Im supposed to be working. ha ha

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Sam's dad was Sparkplug and yes he and Spike (Sam) worked together on an oil rig which was attacked by the Deceptacons in the very first episode.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron