Trent Condon

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Trent and I? A quick Google search shows Trent is 41 years old. I wonder what your profile on here has for your age...
2gtwz831.gif

dcypal

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Dont't listen to his show and don't comment on what you hear he says. Don't use his name in the forums. He is stirring the pot to show that people listen to him. Ignore him and he will either go away or he will change his tune. I haven't listened to their show but Im guessing its probably the weakest on the KXNO lineup

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Dont't listen to his show and don't comment on what you hear he says. Don't use his name in the forums. He is stirring the pot to show that people listen to him. Ignore him and he will either go away or he will change his tune. I haven't listened to their show but Im guessing its probably the weakest on the KXNO lineup
I mean he's been posting on here religiously since Friday I'm not sure he's going to go away

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Heather may want you to hold her beer…

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
If rep was still around you should get it for the profile pic.

Reactions: dcypal

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Well then what’s so hard to understand…

You think Gene Smith differentiates ISU from KU and WVU in terms of the bottom line?
Again, you keep asking questions but refuse to answer them.
Why's that so hard for you?

spierceisu

Jan 28, 2007
Ankeny
I wasn't so upset about his opinion that ISU will be on the outside looking in. It could well happen. My problem was with his opinion that ISU is for sure on outside looking in without even being open to the side that ISU could end up in the BIG 10 or PAC 12 and almost acting happy about it.

MustardTiger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2019
The Dirty Burger
I wasn't so upset about his opinion that ISU will be on the outside looking in. It could well happen. My problem was with his opinion that ISU is for sure on outside looking in without even being open to the side that ISU could end up in the BIG 10 or PAC 12 and almost acting happy about it.
He's a f*cking Purple-Hawk what do you expect? They're worse than actual Hawkeyes. Because they went to UNI they feel like they have to constantly over compensate their fandom/hatred of ISU.