Tribune out Again

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Saw on Twitter via 247 that Tribune is out again for the game Saturday.

A blow for depth, but I think the starters are better.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
Saw on Twitter via 247 that Tribune is out again for the game Saturday.

A blow for depth, but I think the starters are better.

Do we know that he isn't a starter? He may not be, I just haven't heard where he places on a depth chart if he weren't in trouble.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Do we know that he isn't a starter? He may not be, I just haven't heard where he places on a depth chart if he weren't in trouble.

From Jared's article "Tribune was listed as Jomal Wiltz’s backup at cornerback coming out of spring practice, but hasn’t been listed on any of Iowa State’s most recently released depth charts."

• Informative
Reactions: BBHMagic

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
From Jared's article "Tribune was listed as Jomal Wiltz’s backup at cornerback coming out of spring practice, but hasn’t been listed on any of Iowa State’s most recently released depth charts."

Ahh. I'm guessing that was before he got his OWI too? I can see it too because as last year went on he lost more and more playing time to our other corners.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Still working his way out of the doghouse, I guess. I hope he takes care of business. It would be good to have him for depth once they get into Big 12 play.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Jameel Mckay suspension 2.0? At least he hasn't tweeted about it...

Reactions: B4CY

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
If that isn't Campbell's plan, that whole quote from him is really confusing.

I understood it as Nigel has a plan to make things right and he hasn't completed that. When completed he would be available.

When you cross reference this what with the guys were saying on last weeks barely audible about Nigel I think it makes sense.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

Help Support Us

Become a patron