ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

Last week, we had some issues with our podcast RSS feed, specifically with Apple.

Good news is we got that fixed within 24 hours. Bad news is there are still a few apps that work with Apple that are still having issues. The main one is Overcast.

We’ve looked into this heavily and this is what I’ve got for you to troubleshoot it.

The problem is that likely, you still have our OLD (the broken) RSS feed in your Overcast app. I’ve been told by people way smarter than me that the only solution here is to swap that out.

Below is the feed that you WANT … anything else is old and needs to be replace.

https://feeds.megaphone.fm/CFLLC8806746765

What’s frustrating is that this should have been done automatically, but for some reason it isn’t doing this with Apple and Overcast specifically.

To add to my frustration, Overcast does not offer customer support.

So here’s what I did … I downloaded Overcast to make sure it works.

Click on the + at the top right of the page. Manually enter the RSS feed I gave you. And then new one pops up, to which you should be able to subscribe.

It worked for me.

Hopefully this fixes any remaining issues.

Let me know if you guys have any additional concerns.

CW

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
ED3F8283-3F0B-47F2-A6C5-8A88D62FBC69.png C9DDDDD8-FA9F-4023-B868-CFFAD5255C41.png

I use outcast as my Apple Watch podcast app. Best app I’ve found for downloading for offline listens. Most recent CF pod is from December

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron