Tucker's arrest record finally shows days late

Enginerd

Apr 11, 2006
It's a cover up:

IOWA CITY, Iowa -- Freshman guard Anthony Tucker, Iowa's leading scorer, was suspended indefinitely for a violation of team rules.
Coach Todd Lickliter made the announcement Sunday in a release that he was caught looking thru a peep hole into the Men's swim teams locker room and pleasuring himself.
Associate Sports Information Director Steve Roe said Lickliter did not want to elaborate anymore on the suspension on Sunday, and would likely face questions about it at a news conference on Monday.

CyPride

Oct 12, 2008
Looked last nite 12/8 at the Iowa City arrest site and no record for Anthony Tucker was found or on any previous days.........A little media attention and BINGO, there it was, today, dated 12/9 arrested 12/7 City of Iowa City, Iowa - Official Web Site. Wondering if the Hacknerd influence delayed the publishing of same. Does the Iowa City police NOW check off with the athletic department before charging the athletes. Judging by the response of the police department in Iowa city, saying it(delays) happens all the time. All the other people arrested 12/7 were listed on 12/8 but not the OWA athlete. Let's hear the excuses and bogus explanations now

Coach Lick probably called Coach Freerents for some coverup advice, but Coach Freerents was too busy trying to come up with a plan to pay off the refs and flood the field down in Tampa.....

Unfortunately for Coach Lick, Coach Freerents only cares about football wins and his $5MM, and not a rip about the Library, so no advice was forthcoming........

Hence the delay.

DolphLundgren

Nov 11, 2008
Coach Lick probably called Coach Freerents for some coverup advice, but Coach Freerents was too busy trying to come up with a plan to pay off the refs and flood the field down in Tampa.....

Unfortunately for Coach Lick, Coach Freerents only cares about football wins and his $5MM, and not a rip about the Library, so no advice was forthcoming........

Hence the delay.

You come up with that all by your lonesome? My God.

majorcyfan

Feb 18, 2007
Except that the above arrest was probably taken straight to County and booked - while Tucker was taken to the hospital and had to stay overnight.

I hate adding to this thread, but I can't believe the moronic stuff that you actually believe.

LOL And yet you continue to respond....You hacknerds take life way too seriously :yes:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
LOL And yet you continue to respond....You hacknerds take life way too seriously :yes:

Hello, irony!

U of OWA ... HOME OF THE FERENZ "LOW RENT" GRADUATES OF THE SCHOOL OF MORAL TURPITUDE ....THE LEADING UNIVERSITY of SELECTIVE ETHICS......PROUD TO BE ETHICS-FREE, INTEGRITY-FREE .
NO INTEGRITY, NO "I" IN OWA
CAN YOU TELL I LOVE THE U OF OWA
WHERE IS WRITTEN THAT ISU FANS SHOULD LOVE THE EASTERN IOWA BUMS, DRUNKS AND THUGS PARTY CENTER?

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL
As mush as I hate to say it, this kind of thing happens to more than just EIU players. I rear ended someone, showed up for my court date, and there was nothing on file for it, so all I payed was for the ladies bumper. Theres alot of crap that goes on in Iowa City I dont agree with, but Im guessing this isn't anything too fishy.