Tulsa roll call

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Actually, the food in The BOK is pretty good and reasonably priced. I usually get a sandwich there and don't eat out much.
My problem is that by the time I am done with interviews and such they've closed them :(

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Long time wrestling casual fan that’s gotten pulled in by this group. Have actually never attended a tournament before. Heading down with my younger two boys. Not sure how much I’ll catch on Saturday because I couldn’t resist driving near Manhattan and not heckling Jerome Tang tomorrow. How late do things usually go on Saturday? I’ll probably make the social and definitely be there Sunday

Htowncyfan

Mar 18, 2018
Gotta stay in H town to make sure the UH men’s bball team puts it to Kansas but thankfully the 3:00 game is wedged in between sessions so won’t have to rely on one of your beer and spirits addled degenerates to provide accurate PBP.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Gotta stay in H town to make sure the UH men’s bball team puts it to Kansas but thankfully the 3:00 game is wedged in between sessions so won’t have to rely on one of your beer and spirits addled degenerates to provide accurate PBP.
Actually, we want Kansas to win. We share the conference with a KU win and we beat Kstate. A Houston win and we are second.

Reactions: 4theheckofit

ST8TAILG8R

Jul 10, 2017
Long time wrestling casual fan that’s gotten pulled in by this group. Have actually never attended a tournament before. Heading down with my younger two boys. Not sure how much I’ll catch on Saturday because I couldn’t resist driving near Manhattan and not heckling Jerome Tang tomorrow. How late do things usually go on Saturday? I’ll probably make the social and definitely be there Sunday
Sounds like an awesome weekend with your boys!!!

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Any radio stations streaming the Big 12 wrestling championships that I could listen to on my sales route?

Proton

SuperFanatic
Aug 19, 2019
Any radio stations streaming the Big 12 wrestling championships that I could listen to on my sales route?
You can listen on your phone. The team puts the links out on twitter before competitions.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Sounds like an awesome weekend with your boys!!!
It’s going to be a bit of a nuts week. Wife decided to sit this one out so we went nuts Iowa state sports. After wrestling we’re hanging around down south and catching Haliburton in OKC Tuesday. Wednesday I’m trading the younger two for my oldest and heading to KC. I’ve got a suitcase full of Cyclone gear lol

Oh and someone managed to get me Thursday tickets in Omaha. Which if we win there’s no way I don’t stay and find Saturday tickets

ST8TAILG8R

Jul 10, 2017
It’s going to be a bit of a nuts week. Wife decided to sit this one out so we went nuts Iowa state sports. After wrestling we’re hanging around down south and catching Haliburton in OKC Tuesday. Wednesday I’m trading the younger two for my oldest and heading to KC. I’ve got a suitcase full of Cyclone gear lol

Oh and someone managed to get me Thursday tickets in Omaha. Which if we win there’s no way I don’t stay and find Saturday tickets
Get busy living, or get busy dying...

4everClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Ames
We usually get to the social around 9….so wrestling probably will wrap by 8:30 that session.