Connor_Ferguson

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 9, 2019

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
I had a post all teed up about this drive, but I’m just going to keep my mouth shut and enjoy it. I’ll just say it’s good to have a legit passer under center.
I'm giddy about having a QB with his ability. I don't usually buy the hype with fb recruiting but I've been excited about him since he committed.

Last edited:

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The best part about that X TD is that Riley Miss was leaning on him so hard he flat out fell down when X knocked his hands away. Watching Iowa fans crying for offensive PI was the chefs kiss.

Some of Iowa's 'elite' defense is riding receivers throughout their routes without getting called so whatever on that one.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Some of Iowa's 'elite' defense is riding receivers throughout their routes without getting called so whatever on that one.
The one thing I will say about Iowa’s defense is that their open field tackling is elite. They just don’t hardly miss a tackle. Iowa’s defense is good bout the local media is over blowing it too. We honestly could have ran the ball more yesterday, our o-line dominated the trenches.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The one thing I will say about Iowa’s defense is that their open field tackling is elite. They just don’t hardly miss a tackle. Iowa’s defense is good bout the local media is over blowing it too. We honestly could have ran the ball more yesterday, our o-line dominated the trenches.

I'd put Iowa up there as the best tackling team in the country about every year. Pursuit/angles too. Things look like they're open and then it closes in a hurry.

• Agree
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy