Twister Sister Summary - When the going gets tough, we get tougher.

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
I didn't say she wasn't contributing. I said she wasn't contributing at the Emily Ryan level we've been used to. Try putting words in someone else's mouth.
She's also playing 15-20 minutes less a game than last year.

What is the point of arguing? We're 5-0 in the conference when most people would have been happy with 3-2 or even 2-3. I would hate to see how people were reacting if we were losing.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
How do you explain her free throw shooting then? Or her lack of assists, or her numerous TOs. Here are the facts; She has nearly as many TOs as assists this year, 26-21. That's for someone who normally has twice as many assists as TOs. She's only averaging 3.7 assists per game. I realize that's on reduced minutes per game, but there's still that 26-21 assist to TO ratio to consider. Her 3-point percentage is also way down to 14 percent.
I’d wait and judge until she’s considered 100%. She’s still being phased in. BUT her intangibles go well beyond stats

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone and NWICY

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
I was speaking with a fan yesterday who told me Kelsey Joens was +15 in her time on the court despite only scoring three points against Baylor. I don’t doubt it but haven’t found any stats or box scores which include +\- statistics.

Does anybody know where you’d find this statistic?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
a lot of the 15 is because she was in while Diew sat. Kind of balances out
As big of a fan of Ny as I am, I have to grudgingly agree. I hope Ny finds her confidence again because she is fun to watch when she is on.

I also like to see Kelsey come out of nowhere for a rebound. She has a crazy good nose for the ball.

Reactions: wbbnut

Help Support Us

Become a patron