Two of the Big Three are here

907CY

Jan 30, 2010
Northern Polk County
Meredith Burkhall and TT Starks arrived in Ames today. Coach Steyer tweeted these pictures. The 2015 season has started. It should be an interesting summer mixing these three very talented players into our returning veterans. I have a good feeling about this team. In picture one, Meredith is in the gray t-shirt with the head ban and TT is in the blue t-shirt with the white design. The short guy with the sun glasses is the coach.

Attachments

• CG08mJHUkAA_ft1.jpg
    CG08mJHUkAA_ft1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 473
  • CG0wqaEUkAAlBHb.jpg
    CG0wqaEUkAAlBHb.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
This is an exciting time - so full of hope. I do like our current roster - multiple players with good talent - interesting lineup possibilities and the frosh should contribute right away. With an intense Kidd as the face of the Cyclones - so many possibilities. I notice Jadda is listed as a Jr. When will we hear about a possible red shirt year, if she wants one.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
SCOOPEER DOOPER... I am just glad that they are finally here and we can get this season started.

Sounds like Bridget Carleton is playing Canadian team ball this summer and won't be here till later this summer.

Last edited:

907CY

Jan 30, 2010
Northern Polk County
Lets see soaking up the ambience of Welch Avenue or playing the best in the world at your age group, which would prepare you to play in the Big 12. Bridgit may be the best of the three and in that respect the experience of a world class tournament might be best.