Tyrese 20 assists TO’s!

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Still hard to fathom he was on the 2021 2-win team. Dude is incredible.
He was not on that team though. His last season at ISU was the 2019-20 team, and then his season ended early due to injury.

I think it's safe to say that both seasons would have gone better if he had been able to finish out the season and then stuck around for another season, but I certainly don't blame him for leaving early. He's more than validated that decision.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
The second 20 asst/0 TO game since Ricky Green in 1984.

TH got back in the game midway through the fourth down 3, led the team on a 12-0 run and then closed out the game.

He is special.

it’s not just stat stuffing, he’s a winning player. His efficiency #s put him first team all NBA, beyond just an all star.

The Pacers record since the trade when he’s injured is just horrific.

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
He was not on that team though. His last season at ISU was the 2019-20 team, and then his season ended early due to injury.

I think it's safe to say that both seasons would have gone better if he had been able to finish out the season and then stuck around for another season, but I certainly don't blame him for leaving early. He's more than validated that decision.
Shoot, you're right. I misread what I was looking at. Carry on.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
It would have been interesting to see how that team would have done with Tyrese on the roster.
Yes and no. My guess is they still would have been a fledgling team - perhaps a shade under .500 & no post-season. AND, worse yet, Prohm would have been given another year in all likelihood. While the 2 win season was a total embarrassment, it served an awesome purpose - to make the decision to move on from CSP a "no-doubter!"

Reactions: 2122

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron