UCONN matchup?

salennon07

Aug 4, 2016
What do we think? I think we are in for a challenge. They looked incredible last night vs Alabama. That big man is legit. Crazy to say, but they looked better than UNC ever has this year.

Who is ready to get revenge on Alex Karaban?
I knew Karabans name sounded familiar but wasn't sure... Was he a former recruit of ours?

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Avenge the 2014, Georges-less Sweet 16 game:

Dustin Hogue went for 34 for in that one! Ejim, only 7. Matt Thomas, 0 in 14 minutes.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
I agree- Cyclones look really good…not sure they’re a T10 team yet tho. ;)

Yeah, it's still November and there is a lot of ball to be played in a very tough conference. They will have some rough patches to be sure.....but I'll still stick with my pre-season prediction of 20+ wins.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
Tomorrow night's PKI championship game, at 9 pm CST will be broadcast on ESPN:

But, simultaneously, ESPN will also provide it on ESPN3 in "Above the Rim" format:

Hopefully they will correct the "Third Place Game" in the description. It is just a screw up - UNC vs 'Bama has the same label.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
I knew Karabans name sounded familiar but wasn't sure... Was he a former recruit of ours?
We recruited him, yes. Not real sure how much interest there was from either party though. He never really wanted to leave the eastern part of the country, from what I remember. The big thing was that people were comparing him to Niang, he is/was a Niang fan and we offered. That’s really about as far as it went though. He’s a skilled ball player.

• Agree
Reactions: Jkclone15

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
Tomorrow night's PKI championship game, at 9 pm CST will be broadcast on ESPN:

But, simultaneously, ESPN will also provide it on ESPN3 in "Above the Rim" format:

Hopefully they will correct the "Third Place Game" in the description. It is just a screw up - UNC vs 'Bama has the same label.
Anybody know why they're playing the championship game tomorrow night and not tonight?

• Agree
Reactions: Cy4Lifer

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron