UCONN vs Purdue Championship Thread

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
I think UConn will lose 2-3 key guys but man they are going to be good again. I wish their big guy would go pro then they would come back to the pack minus any recruiting
Agreed. Unless Kentucky is able to pry Hurley away

Reactions: ISU_Guy

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
UConn has been the best basketball team in the last 20 years and they have had three coaches win it all. Pretty amazing
If not for a critical injury they may have not won one of them....:) Still makes me a little sick

MushroomPinball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2017
Amazing 6-0 in championship games. Absolutely insane stat in any sport at any level. Let alone something and emotional and competitive as March Madness.
The Michael Jordan of college basketball.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Amazing 6-0 in championship games. Absolutely insane stat in any sport at any level. Let alone something and emotional and competitive as March Madness.

Exactly like ISU 6-0 in Big 12 Championship.

Exact same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: alarson

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
At this point I’d expect the next UConn coach to win an NC soon anyway.
Right? Just being a blue blood without many giving them that status. They just keep winning championships. Storrs, CT has 17 national titles between the men and women. That’s fricking insane. And not to mention countless Final Fours between them as well. We just want to see it once from either of our teams. Damn.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Right? Just being a blue blood without many giving them that status. They just keep winning championships. Storrs, CT has 17 national titles between the men and women. That’s fricking insane. And not to mention countless Final Fours between them as well. We just want to see it once from either of our teams. Damn.

They are THE blue blood. It’s been a quarter century of dominance. 2x as many championships as Kansas all time.