UFO stuff & "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch"

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Yes, if not faked, these would be evidence that an unexplained physical entity was present. This is a LOOONG way from proving either extraterrestrial probes or beings were involved. It's merely proof that we're still ignorant of certain aspects of our own proximity.
That is reasonable. I am on board with finding out what this is using Science. If not alien life what it is is a physical aspect of our reality which is equally strange.

Reactions: Turn2

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
That is reasonable. I am on board with finding out what this is using Science. If not alien life what it is is a physical aspect of our reality which is equally strange.
Exactly, since von Däniken it’s always defaulted to “it’s aliens”. We’re shutting out some equally unusual or more mundane possibilities when we jump to that conclusion first. When dealing with unknowns, evidence is priceless, speculation mostly worthless.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
Here is one with one case from Iowa for starters. I do not know why such occurrences are not well-known:

I watched this last night. Interesting talk, but it doesn't attempt to answer any new questions. They discuss how they would evaluate any materials they get their hands on, but it is what one would expect scientists to use. They discuss the specific instance from Council Bluffs, but they just say it's a chunk of quality metal. Sooooo....a chunk of metal fell to the earth. A UAP? I suppose it qualifies. Interesting? Not really. I read up on the Council Bluffs incident and most witnesses say they saw a chunk of molten metal hurtling to the ground...and that's about it. Reports of an actual spacecraft are sketchy and many believe the whole event to be a hoax.

There are numerous folks that have said over the years they have seen actual spacecraft. So.....where are the crafts? And how have so many people kept the world's greatest secret for so long?

If a spacecraft crashes into my backyard, I doubt the military shows up before 100 of my neighbors do. So how is the military supposedly swooping in and running off with these things before anyone takes a picture or tells their friends? Every single time it happens?

I'm not being argumentative....I just struggle mightily to believe there are any not of this Earth craft in possession of humans anywhere on this planet.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Acylum

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I watched this last night. Interesting talk, but it doesn't attempt to answer any new questions. They discuss how they would evaluate any materials they get their hands on, but it is what one would expect scientists to use. They discuss the specific instance from Council Bluffs, but they just say it's a chunk of quality metal. Sooooo....a chunk of metal fell to the earth. A UAP? I suppose it qualifies. Interesting? Not really. I read up on the Council Bluffs incident and most witnesses say they saw a chunk of molten metal hurtling to the ground...and that's about it. Reports of an actual spacecraft are sketchy and many believe the whole event to be a hoax.

There are numerous folks that have said over the years they have seen actual spacecraft. So.....where are the crafts? And how have so many people kept the world's greatest secret for so long?

If a spacecraft crashes into my backyard, I doubt the military shows up before 100 of my neighbors do. So how is the military supposedly swooping in and running off with these things before anyone takes a picture or tells their friends? Every single time it happens?

I'm not being argumentative....I just struggle mightily to believe there are any not of this Earth craft in possession of humans anywhere on this planet.

That is called Science in what the SOL video portrays. No matter the findings in Science there is no proof there is only the latest accepted theory. As for crafts in hangars, I have no clue.

Last edited:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Exactly, since von Däniken it’s always defaulted to “it’s aliens”. We’re shutting out some equally unusual or more mundane possibilities when we jump to that conclusion first. When dealing with unknowns, evidence is priceless, speculation mostly worthless.

I would be interested in explanations of cases that have previously defied identification. A lot smarter people than me have not got those answers.

That is why we ask "Are there aliens" as all other known possibilities do not explain the observations especially those that include beings of some sort. In all discoveries, the first observation is usually "that's odd." Then we move to ways to explore and explain the oddity. If we are dealing with highly evolved aliens who can not hide completely, but find ways to stall our outstanding of them or even their very existence. Well, that might be where we are at with this topic...still stuck on saying "That's odd."

Last edited:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin

I will further answer your post attempting to respond to some of the points you raise. My knowledge may be no better than any others. However, I have been interested in the topic since about 1969 and have been exposed to extensive UFO literature and media.

It is accepted that multiple observers witnessed molten metal in Council Bluffs coming from a lighted object. Three different parties (there were more) including police reported it, one from fairly close by. Explaining how several hundred pounds of molten material falling to Earth is difficult. It was not space re-entry debris, known metal processing slag, or of meteoritic origin. Experts have eliminated those as a source.

Hoaxers would have to have a way to lift likely 1800 F-degree liquid high in the air. Where would they obtain this and how would they keep it hot? A large lighted balloon lifting a heated caldron of heavy dangerous molten metal high enough to be seen for miles? It is difficult and highly suspect that such a stunt would be feasible even if some wealthy hoaxers were involved in the 1970's. The case was sufficiently documented by the Police assuring the material was not dumped by a grounded hoaxer.

The SOL video with Garry Nolan found the material sampled had been manufactured. His interest was peaked by the inhomogeneous ratio of elements of the "molten mixture" samples. He thought that finding very interesting which left him looking for further analysis. The Council Bluffs case is not some simple thing to be explained away easily. It had multiple witnesses and artifacts related to a craft. And, the origin of the sample could not be identified.

----------------------

Crashed alien crafts are an elusive topic. No known public photos are available, and no authentic materials with the provenance chain of control are documented. Many stories start with people coming across a downed craft. They investigate it and within hours the military arrives, swears (threatens) witnesses to life-long silence, strips materials and cameras, and cleans up the site after they secret away the craft.

Dozens of reports like this. One that came to light recently in a pretty interesting book you may want to read:

TRINITY: The Best-Kept Secret Amazon product

----------------------

My response here closes by stating you don't have to believe any of it. UFOs are a source of entertainment, or maybe curiosity for many, People often have not thought through things if believing beings are here and all that entails. People are making it all up. The lights and crafts are misidentifications, hoaxes, lies, or fantasies. The landing marks and abductions are coincidences and dreams. The photos, crashes, and pieces of crafts are all more of the same.