UFO stuff & "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch"

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
I'm very interested in UFO/UAP stuff but I struggle finding the right videos to watch on YouTube. Some of the videos are nuts who believe anything, some of them are just garbage and I lose interest quickly.

Can someone here recommend YouTube channels where they show good footage/interviews/content and are at least attempting to be unbiased trying to present fact based evidence? I am equally interested in knowing which channels to avoid.

FYI - have not read the entire thread, apologies if the answer is already in here somewhere.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I'm very interested in UFO/UAP stuff but I struggle finding the right videos to watch on YouTube. Some of the videos are nuts who believe anything, some of them are just garbage and I lose interest quickly.

Can someone here recommend YouTube channels where they show good footage/interviews/content and are at least attempting to be unbiased trying to present fact based evidence? I am equally interested in knowing which channels to avoid.

FYI - have not read the entire thread, apologies if the answer is already in here somewhere.

On YouTube, the UFO reality is often supported with sensationalized, baseless, clickbait CGI garbage. Once you get deep into the subject, with longtime researchers who have investigated the subject extensively, you get to where it is, no matter the supporting "evidence" and expertise of the "Ufologist," so strange, unbelievable, and outside our daily experience as to make you shrug your shoulders. As it seems unlikely if not impossible.

But something is going on. The islands of information to inform you as to what has been experienced are there and I will list a few here:

Free Video:

Secrets of the UFOs | Full Documentary | 7NEWS Spotlight​

Not free Video:

The Phenomenon (2020)​

Red Panda Koala TOP TEN UFO Books
(video report on books)

It is difficult to pin down specific books for your select interests but this is a small start. There are many more, some listed in the posts within this thread..

Last edited:

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
On YouTube, the UFO reality is often supported with sensationalized, baseless, clickbait garbage. Once you get deep into the subject longtime researchers who have investigated the subject extensively, you get to where it is, no matter the supporting "evidence" and expertise of the "Ufologist" it is so strange, unbelievable, and outside our daily experience as to make you shrug your shoulders. As it seems impossible.

But something is going on. The islands of information to inform you as to what has been experienced are there and I will list a few here:

Free Video:

Secrets of the UFOs | Full Documentary | 7NEWS Spotlight​

Not free Video:

The Phenomenon (2020)​

Red Panda Koala to TEN UFO Books
(video report on books)

It is difficult to pin down specific books for your select interests but this is a small start. There are many more.

Credibility is always the issue. The shows try to sensationalize the info. Dark shadows. Manufactured drama.

Isn't it dramatic enough if mother ******* alien life is here on earth??

Weird ******* with stupid hair. It's a **** show when it shouldn't be.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
Credibility is always the issue. The shows try to sensationalize the info. Dark shadows. Manufactured drama.

Credibility is what makes it difficult for the potential believers to remain interested. When the first guy on the show tells me he has seen one of the spacecrafts at S4 AND he had lunch with the Loch Ness monster last week, I turn it off.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Credibility is what makes it difficult for the potential believers to remain interested. When the first guy on the show tells me he has seen one of the spacecrafts at S4 AND he had lunch with the Loch Ness monster last week, I turn it off.

There is a lot of that but also some highly intelligent, accomplished, educated scientists working on the mystery of UFOs who are not hiding but drowned out by the noise. Jacques Vallée, Garry Nolan, Avi Loeb, and the late J. Allen Hynek and John Mack are highly respected and are using Science to get what they can from the topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Letterkenny

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
There is a lot of that but also some highly intelligent, accomplished, educated scientists working on the mystery of UFOs which are not hiding but drowned out by the noise. Jacques Vallée, Garry Nolan, Avi Loeb, and the late John Mack are highly respected and are using Science to get what they can from the topic.
Thanks for the names, I have only heard of one of them so that gives me something to go on!

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Thanks for the names, I have only heard of one of them so that gives me something to go on!
If you want to do audiobooks for free many great books are available on Internet Archives. I often click it on as I fall asleep, maybe do puzzles as I listen:

Create a free login, once you do click on the earphone icon on the lower right of the text and it should activate the reader.

Here is a recommended example:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Here is another older UFO/UAP thread to connect with on CF:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Well, season 5 is in the editing so the Secret of Skinwalker Ranch is alive and set likely for April '24 release.

Another site has April 2024 as the start date of Season 5, of SSWR:

I will only comment on this upcoming season if a major noteworthy occurrence is offered convincingly on SSWR.

As for the UFO subject in general, I have come to a terminal conclusion. UFOs are not only real, here, and affecting us, they certainly have a goal that is likely pretty hard to comprehend or believe. I became convinced of this as I finished reading and watching multiple videos and reading books by several of the longest-operating UFO/abduction investigators. It is pretty amazing what is pieced together about the aims of the supremely technological alien beings which will likely not end well for mankind. This is a crazy idea, but what comes together from the field fits logically with how the UFOs and their occupants operate and manifest themselves.

I decided to not post much more information about the subject. If you believe in their existence, you are inescapably correct. If not there is nothing that will influence away what is not too far from the Flat Earther's view vs reality.

Last edited:

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
TLDR: They may be out there, but they are not here.

"We don't have any evidence of any credible source that would indicate the presence of alien technology in our skies. And we never have," said Bill Diamond, president and chief executive officer of the SETI Institute, headquartered in Mountain View, California. "The idea that the government is keeping something like this secret is just totally absurd. There's no motivation to do so."
Diamond urges people to try a thought experiment. "If you sent that spacecraft (New Horizons, our fastest craft) to our closest neighbor star, Alpha Centauri, it would take 80,000 years to get there," said Diamond. "Any civilization that has mastered the ability to traverse the incomprehensibly vast distances of interstellar space would have technology so far advanced from our own as to be beyond our comprehension." It would be much like a smartphone to a Neanderthal, Diamond suggested.

"If such beings exist, they would likely send hardware here first and not biology, and they certainly wouldn't crash-land in our deserts," he said.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin

It is rather likely that advanced life would not want to be detected. How they communicate would not be in the channels we are looking at, and as stated they would avoid such channels.

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLNST8

Letterkenny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 26, 2023

I don't know how they can say there is "No" evidence. The tic-tac objects off the coast of California have been reported by many credible people and they have FLIR footage of one. They all claim it did not behave like any aircraft they've ever seen.

Now, that's not very good evidence, but it's still evidence, from credible people who are around flying aircraft on a daily basis.

Eye witness accounts aren't good evidence, but they're still evidence.

The SETI chief seems to be mixing up the word "evidence" with "proof".

Reactions: Bocy and StClone

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
I don't know how they can say there is "No" evidence. The tic-tac objects off the coast of California have been reported by many credible people and they have FLIR footage of one. They all claim it did not behave like any aircraft they've ever seen.

Now, that's not very good evidence, but it's still evidence, from credible people who are around flying aircraft on a daily basis.

Eye witness accounts aren't good evidence, but they're still evidence.

The SETI chief seems to be mixing up the word "evidence" with "proof".
What is the evidence that they are extraterrestrial? You could just as easily say they are inter-dimensional. Yet there's no evidence of either. Avi Loeb has better off world evidence than nothing.

Reactions: KnappShack

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
"If such beings exist, they would likely send hardware here first and not biology, and they certainly wouldn't crash-land in our deserts," he said.

This is my biggest issue with the "we have alien craft in a hangar" and Roswell type stories. The ability to travel light years is sooooo far past our current level of knowledge, yet people believe that something has the ability to travel 10 or a billion light years to get here and when they did, they crashed in New Mexico? That's absurd. "Oh no, atmosphere!!!! What do we do, Captain?!?" ***kablammo***

Get out of here with that nonsense. I also have zero belief that we have "biologics" of any sort, which is even more absurd.

There may have been alien presence in our skies, I'm not sure. I don't know what the tic tacs or Phoenix lights or other things are, and I'm super curious and I want to know more. But until an alien swings by my house with a pamphlet or craft crashes into my yard, I'm not buying any of this 'we are in physical possession' nonsense.

• Winner
Reactions: Acylum and Turn2

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

This is my biggest issue with the "we have alien craft in a hangar" and Roswell type stories. The ability to travel light years is sooooo far past our current level of knowledge, yet people believe that something has the ability to travel 10 or a billion light years to get here and when they did, they crashed in New Mexico? That's absurd. "Oh no, atmosphere!!!! What do we do, Captain?!?" ***kablammo***

Get out of here with that nonsense. I also have zero belief that we have "biologics" of any sort, which is even more absurd.

There may have been alien presence in our skies, I'm not sure. I don't know what the tic tacs or Phoenix lights or other things are, and I'm super curious and I want to know more. But until an alien swings by my house with a pamphlet or craft crashes into my yard, I'm not buying any of this 'we are in physical possession' nonsense.

Don't discount earthly firewater and ladies.

Those aliens could be like sailors on leave. Just going buck wild here

• Funny
Reactions: mywayorcyway

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
What is the evidence that they are extraterrestrial? You could just as easily say they are inter-dimensional. Yet there's no evidence of either. Avi Loeb has better off world evidence than nothing.

To say there is no evidence is an easy way to avoid the reality of facing the complexity and fear of what the phenomenon may portend. It just depends on what is accepted as evidence of alien life.

Yes, multiple independent witnesses and authentic images of UAPs were taken long before CGI was even a concept.
Yes, there are marks, burns, radiation, and broken limbs associated with multiple witness cases of landed craft.
Yes, there are pieces of UAPs that, multiple incidences as a matter of fact, have been analyzed and distinct.

Interdimensional is a term considered when craft seems to turn invisible, disappear instantaneously, and seem to warp time. These aspects of the actions of the craft can more easily be explained by other means than adding dimensions.

This entire UFO thread has many links by high-level Scientists using the scientific method to come to some conclusions.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
Yes, multiple independent witnesses and authentic images of UAPs were taken long before CGI was even a concept.
Yes, there are marks, burns, radiation, and broken limbs associated with multiple witness cases of landed craft.
Yes, there are pieces of UAPs that, multiple incidences as a matter of fact, have been analyzed and distinct.
If you have them, I would love to watch/read any links you have supporting these claims.

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
Yes, if not faked, these would be evidence that an unexplained physical entity was present. This is a LOOONG way from proving either extraterrestrial probes or beings were involved. It's merely proof that we're still ignorant of certain aspects of our own proximity.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron