UFO stuff & "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch"

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Reactions: agentbear

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Unfortunately, I no longer subscribe to NetFlix...but, maybe this could be a reason to renew.

New UFO documentary series on NetFlix:

I would welcome your feedback!
I tried watching the first episode, skipped to another, then another. I have no doubt there is other intelligent life in the universe. This series made me hope there is more intelligent life out there than what we have making Netflix series here.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I tried watching the first episode, skipped to another, then another. I have no doubt there is other intelligent life in the universe. This series made me hope there is more intelligent life out there than what we have making Netflix series here.
Have to take your word for it.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
1696118728712.png

Last edited:
Reactions: aauummm

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
What was the first UFO report from Iowa? From a great resource (see below) it appears odd lights/craft were reported way back in July 1875. Followed by a flood of reports in 1897, with the first being in March from Anita, Iowa. After that, there was a truly remarkable spate of weird aerial crafts noted with published accounts that year.

All this comes from an absolutely thorough and engaging tome that will satisfy the most curious about the UFO phenomenon and its many oddities. The book is a free download PDF of Jerome Clark's The UFO Encyclopedia 3rd Ed.

Last edited:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Though I am not really into the scariness of the UFO alien abduction subject, I thought it would be fun as the spooky season is upon us to offer a few creepy accounts. This account has good documentation by witnesses and may not be a well-known case. Give this video a listen, and let it warm up as the announcer is sort of dry. The case is a wild Alien abduction story with many elements and much background support from 1994, Coronado Island, CA.

Last edited:
Reactions: State2015

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Did you notice how the dead cow was black in season one and brown in season 2?
I finally tracked this episode down and took the time to re-watch the part you indicated. And yes it "appears" the narrative indicates as if the two different carcasses are the same animal. The first is black, the months-old one being red (or brown). The SSWR producers would really be misleading the audience if that were what was portrayed. But on replay, they indicate subtly "We have this (other) cow" noting them as two different animals.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: aauummm

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
The UFO whistleblower David Grusch's big flare-up pushing for disclosure of what is in hiding about UFOs, crashes, and the resulting technology may not result in a direct public disclosure! The case is being pushed by companies who were not given access to the highly lucrative alien technology for the past fifty years and feel cheated. The results will not be publicly available but released to those shortchanged companies who will also then hold the goods in secret.

If you have a moment this case is portrayed in a believable interview:

Last edited:

stewart092284

Sep 22, 2021
Not wholly UFO related but sometimes dealing with UFO's and other unexplained or mysterious occurrences, this channel "Bedtime Stories" is one of my guilty pleasures. They usually do a decent job of trying to provide the sources and information regarding the stories and then offer up a variety of options as they see it.

I usually listen on a nature walk or even when falling asleep.

Reactions: StClone

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
'UFOs" are an accepted fact by the majority of the public. Awareness of what may be connected to the UFO reality leads to some conjecture though there may be more to it than a hunch. One hideous aspect is what is called animal mutilation.

What is going on here? The following video is one I have refrained from posting for a long time. I am disgusted and repelled at what or who is doing this not to mention the poor animals. However, there is a strong correlation between UFO activity and the so-called mutilations (scientific sampling?). So this icky topic is presented here as it needs to be part of the discussion.

This video is a bit older but shows the extent of the problem in Britain:

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
'UFOs" are an accepted fact by the majority of the public. Awareness of what may be connected to the UFO reality leads to some conjecture though there may be more to it than a hunch. One hideous aspect is what is called animal mutilation.

What is going on here? The following video is one I have refrained from posting for a long time. I am disgusted and repelled at what or who is doing this not to mention the poor animals. However, there is a strong correlation between UFO activity and the so-called mutilations (scientific sampling?). So this icky topic is presented here as it needs to be part of the discussion.

This video is a bit older but shows the extent of the problem in Britain:

Okay so I’ve watched a few minutes in, he didn’t really describe the state the sheep were in but when I heard the men all had some medical issue falling staying in the field. My mind initially jumps to some form of high radiation exposure

• Agree

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Maybe this is just a human way of thinking about it, but aliens travel thousands or millions of light years to get to earth, then DON'T make contact? That would be like traveling across the globe (say to China) to look at something, but then leaving without speaking to a single person.
I acknowledge that UFO phenomenon seem to happen/exist. I am slowly drifting to the idea that UFO experiences are from human entities from another time dimension. They have advanced tech to time travel and the wisdom to not interact as it may mess up their future existence.

I don't know, I don't lose any sleep over it as it has zero impact my life.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm and StClone

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Maybe this is just a human way of thinking about it, but aliens travel thousands or millions of light years to get to earth, then DON'T make contact? That would be like traveling across the globe (say to China) to look at something, but then leaving without speaking to a single person.
I acknowledge that UFO phenomenon seem to happen/exist. I am slowly drifting to the idea that UFO experiences are from human entities from another time dimension. They have advanced tech to time travel and the wisdom to not interact as it may mess up their future existence.

The recent testimony David Grusch gave to congress seemed to indicate that there is some level of contact and communication between whatever this is and some part of the government.

Or you could look at it as they are so much more advanced than us that they don't see a point in contact. Like a prime directive aort of thing. Or maybe whatever they have planned to do here doesn't involve us. They are scouting for resources and we are just a nuisance local population to be dealt with if necessary.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Okay so I’ve watched a few minutes in, he didn’t really describe the state the sheep were in but when I heard the men all had some medical issue falling staying in the field. My mind initially jumps to some form of high radiation exposure
You are perceiving what scientists/ufologists are thinking. In capturing the animals on which to "experiment" there must be radiation of different types utilized to immobilize the livestock. In human abductions, the radiation used may be the same. Could this radiation damage the brain? Conjecture upon conjecture, but with so little information your idea is as good as any.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin

There is something on Earth these "whatever" are interested in. Are they concerned with us the Earth, or both? They communicate with us by making themselves visible to us and likely in other ways. If they are here our lives don't change if we just keep going along. But, the knowledge that these entities exist, superior to us, is a very powerful thing to contemplate. I think many people are curious, but do not want to think through the implications all the while but it pops in at times.

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
You are perceiving what scientists/ufologists are thinking. In capturing the animals on which to "experiment" there must be radiation of different types utilized to immobilize the livestock. In human abductions, the radiation used may be the same. Could this radiation damage the brain? Conjecture upon conjecture, but with so little information your idea is as good as any.
I didn’t finish the entire thing but quarter size hole, no blood, and lack of brain was very peculiar. No animal that I’m aware of is capable of that. For a human, I guess they could kill it and drain the blood but extracting the brain would be difficult.

Help Support Us

Become a patron