Ultimate College Football TV Schedule

jakemcilroy

Nov 26, 2006
I bookmarked this, great find! I will print off for sure for Saturday. It's also perfect if you have DirecTV as it gives the specific channels each game is on.

ISU_Alum_2000

All-Star
Oct 21, 2006
Aliso Viejo, CA
I was considering purchasing the ESPN GamePlan package this year, because I always get the "Oregon State @ Arizona State" game on ABC out here (CA) instead of the other ABC Regional game (Kansas @ Texas, for example). Lame.

However, this year ESPN is implementing the "Reverse Mirror" system, where out-of-market ABC Regional games are being shown on ESPN2.

This is GREAT for those of us outside of the Midwest/Big XII ABC Regional area.

Check it:

ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN360.com, ESPN Classic, ESPN Mobile TV and ESPN Radio 2008 College Football Schedule
“Reverse Mirrors”: As many as 13 (up from eight last year) Saturday afternoon windows will feature innovative coverage in which ABC’s regional telecasts are also offered regionally on ESPN or ESPN2 to markets that are getting another game on ABC. For example, on August 30, ABC will televise Utah at Michigan and USC at Virginia at 3:30 p.m. ET. ESPN2 will “reverse mirror” ABC’s coverage, televising Utah at Michigan in markets receiving USC at Virginia (on ABC) and USC at Virginia to the parts of the country receiving Utah at Michigan (on ABC).

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron