** Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny Mafia **

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
So remaining we have:

1 Godzilla Mafia - No special powers
2 Batman Mafia - No special powers
1 Terminator - Special inno who can survive a night hit (hasn't been targeted yet)
1 Care Bear - Special inno who has one shot to take out Mafia members Jackie Chan or Indiana Jones (both still in the game)
3 Regular innos

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
I'll add that we have 3 chances (today's vote, tonight's batman mafia hit, tomorrow's vote) to eliminate the remaining Godzilla mafia member and avoid tomorrow's night hit. There is a chance they would hit a Batman mafia, but just with numbers it is more likely that they hit an inno. I don't believe they have any special insight into any remaining roles.

Reactions: Colorado

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
So remaining we have:

1 Godzilla Mafia - No special powers
2 Batman Mafia - No special powers
1 Terminator - Special inno who can survive a night hit (hasn't been targeted yet)
1 Care Bear - Special inno who has one shot to take out Mafia members Jackie Chan or Indiana Jones (both still in the game)
3 Regular innos

Point of order. Cyclonscin was Jackie Chan.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I feel fairly confident Discy AND North are inno. Fairly confident in Arob.

I get the argument for SaraV, but I also think it’s important to study Spiker.

Last night at 9:04, I had “rescind gblade vote spiker” ready to post. It hit 9:05. I was going to count to 30, post, and cause a randomizer.

I got an alert. “Newer posts have been made.” I open new posts. Still 9:05. Gblade is posting a gif of Godzilla.

I’m confused why he was so confident before the day was completely over Godzilla was going home…UNLESS he knew the other voter could also be in Godzilla mafia, which he would easily be able to twist…

Vote spiker

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I feel fairly confident Discy AND North are inno. Fairly confident in Arob.

I get the argument for SaraV, but I also think it’s important to study Spiker.

Last night at 9:04, I had “rescind gblade vote spiker” ready to post. It hit 9:05. I was going to count to 30, post, and cause a randomizer.

I got an alert. “Newer posts have been made.” I open new posts. Still 9:05. Gblade is posting a gif of Godzilla.

I’m confused why he was so confident before the day was completely over Godzilla was going home…UNLESS he knew the other voter could also be in Godzilla mafia, which he would easily be able to twist…

Vote spiker
He was down by two votes AT 9:05. Plus why would a mafia member out their own mate? Maybe the mafia had a plan to do that so this could be pointed out and dummies would eat it up. Or, and this is more likely, mafia would be the one to push this idea to take attention away from themselves.

Vote cubs

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Day 8

2 - SaraV - Arob 8:05am, North 9:06am
1 - spiker - Cubs 8:26am
1 - Cubs - spiker 9:03am

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
He was down by two votes AT 9:05. Plus why would a mafia member out their own mate? Maybe the mafia had a plan to do that so this could be pointed out and dummies would eat it up. Or, and this is more likely, mafia would be the one to push this idea to take attention away from themselves.

Vote cubs
Yeah, I was one of those 2 votes. Rescinding off him and voting you would’ve tied it

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Yeah, I was one of those 2 votes. Rescinding off him and voting you would’ve tied it
It still doesn't explain why a mafia member would out their other member. How often have you tried to mess with innos on your way out when you're mafia?

Colorado

Aug 29, 2008
Colorado
Full disclosure - I thought I was late in my vote last night. For some reason, time zones are hard for my brain at time.

@CtownCyclone why did you vote spiker last night? I'm leaning innocent on you and want to year your reasoning

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
It still doesn't explain why a mafia member would out their other member. How often have you tried to mess with innos on your way out when you're mafia?
I’m not arguing he was outting you.

I’m arguing he had a win/win situation.

Either he’s Godzilla when he comes back

Or

You get eliminated, he stays in, and he comes off like he knew you would come back Godzilla mafia.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I’m not arguing he was outting you.

I’m arguing he had a win/win situation.

Either he’s Godzilla when he comes back

Or

You get eliminated, he stays in, and he comes off like he knew you would come back Godzilla mafia.
Would he be pretending to be a detective or something? He was godzilla, he posted a godzilla gif, this seems like basic stuff.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Full disclosure - I thought I was late in my vote last night. For some reason, time zones are hard for my brain at time.

@CtownCyclone why did you vote spiker last night? I'm leaning innocent on you and want to year your reasoning

Days 2, 5, & 6 while JM was near the top of voting, who never voted for him? The answer is spiker.

Vote spiker

Ooo, good research.

I'm not likely to be checking in the rest of the night. I have about 5 more minutes to stare at my phone before I have to decide if I flip off of Colorado, who has my Spidey-senses tingling, to spiker, who could be JM's mafia bud...

That's my thinking.