WTB: UNI RV Pass - Hero of the Game

CyVeteran

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 8, 2006
Thanks to those that reached out to me so far trying to sell. I had no idea RV passes were so expensive. May have to change my plans. I hear the Haunted Forest allows RVs for a decent price.

CyVeteran

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 8, 2006

Would be interesting to know who actually selects from the nominations.

Not sure how it works but my wife nominated me. I’m not a recruiter. I went to ISU, was Cy the mascot for a couple year and was a men’s basketball manager. I joined AFROTC in the days after Sept 11th. Then was commissioned as an Officer in 2004. Spent 11 years active duty as a Special Agent, but my career was ended after a deployment injury. I was retired and moved back to Iowa to raise my family.

imaclone2

Jun 7, 2008
Not sure how it works but my wife nominated me. I’m not a recruiter. I went to ISU, was Cy the mascot for a couple year and was a men’s basketball manager. I joined AFROTC in the days after Sept 11th. Then was commissioned as an Officer in 2004. Spent 11 years active duty as a Special Agent, but my career was ended after a deployment injury. I was retired and moved back to Iowa to raise my family.
Congratulations sir!

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
CyKline,

Sorry if if I miscommunicated, I am thrilled an actual randomly nominated veteran with Iowa and ISU ties is the winner. It hasn't happen as much lately, but there was a long streak where most were recruiters. I always thought maybe they were involved in the selection and selected themselves. I graduated in 91 and was the DO for the 763rd ERS( Expeditionary Reconnaissance Squadron) at Prince Sultan Air Base Saudi Arabia for 9/11.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
If you can't secure a RV pass VetMed is where I would recommend going and pull in Friday night to get a good spot. That's what we used to do when we had a RV as it's a pricy donation to meet the requirements to get into the lots near JT unless you happen to have some connections.

Hoping someone here maybe has a connection or kind heart and either cuts you a good deal or just gives it you as an act of kindness considering the occasion.

Reactions: CyVeteran

CyVeteran

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 8, 2006
CyKline,

Sorry if if I miscommunicated, I am thrilled an actual randomly nominated veteran with Iowa and ISU ties is the winner. It hasn't happen as much lately, but there was a long streak where most were recruiters. I always thought maybe they were involved in the selection and selected themselves. I graduated in 91 and was the DO for the 763rd ERS( Expeditionary Reconnaissance Squadron) at Prince Sultan Air Base Saudi Arabia for 9/11.

Nice! I was with AFOSI. I was the Special Agent in Charge/Detachment Commander at Eskan Village in Riyadh in 2013.

Reactions: aauummm