Uniform Combo Record

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
Had some time to kill. Since the uniform redesign prior to the 2018 season we have used 12 different uniform combos when looking at Helmet/Jersey/Pants. Solely looked the the color of the helmet, ignoring stickers/stencil or chrome.

We all know the B/B/B combo is undefeated at 6-0. It's also our most common combo.
There are five other combos that are undefeated.
Most common combos sans black is R/W/W and R/R/R
Only one combo is winless... W/W/W

Is there any question on which color we should wear for the CCG? :)

Attachments

• Uniform Combos2.png
    Uniform Combos2.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
Had some time to kill. Since the uniform redesign prior to the 2018 season we have used 12 different uniform combos when looking at Helmet/Jersey/Pants. Solely looked the the color of the helmet, ignoring stickers/stencil or chrome.

We all know the B/B/B combo is undefeated at 6-0. It's also our most common combo.
There are five other combos that are undefeated.
Most common combos sans black is R/W/W and R/R/R
Only one combo is winless... W/W/W

Is there any question on which color we should wear for the CCG? :)
These stats don’t do well for my favorite all white look

Reactions: Gordyo5

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I know this is hard to grasp for some folks, but the uniform combos aren’t undefeated. The kids wearing them are.

Give credit where credit is due. These kids would have beaten Texas and trashed KState and WVU wearing Cardinal and Gold polka dots.

Reactions: Im4State

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I know this is hard to grasp for some folks, but the uniform combos aren’t undefeated. The kids wearing them are.

Give credit where credit is due. These kids would have beaten Texas and trashed KState and WVU wearing Cardinal and Gold polka dots.
Imagine the emails Jamie would get if we roll out on ESPN with polka dot uni’s