Urban Meyer retiring, Ryan Day to replace

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Not surprised after his behavior after the Michigan win. He was acting like someone that knew that was one of his last games.

That article is weird, though. He “ushered in the spread offense in 2004” is a strange comment. The spread offense has been around much longer than that, hasn’t it? Like, Dennis Erickson, Joe Tiller and even Rich Rodriguez were heavily using the spread before Meyer was in the picture, weren’t they?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Not surprised after his behavior after the Michigan win. He was acting like someone that knew that was one of his last games.

That article is weird, though. He “ushered in the spread offense in 2004” is a strange comment. The spread offense has been around much longer than that, hasn’t it? Like, Dennis Erickson, Joe Tiller and even Rich Rodriguez were heavily using the spread before Meyer was in the picture, weren’t they?

Mack brown and the pirate were running it before Meyer also.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Well enough success that he doesn’t have any issues losing his job....... I just could never truly wish OSU luck in being successful.

Hell, I wish he gets to the playoffs next year.

• Agree
Reactions: Win5002
L

LincolnWay187

But but but but..Campbell is leaving asap guys.. What's the next big high profile job the trolls are coming here with next. Ps i Called like at least a month or two ago with Day.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm