US Open

tkirkeDSM

Mr. MAC
Sep 12, 2020
Des Moines
cyclonefanatic.com
Friends...This is my favorite major of the year! The US Open offers the most challenging tourney every year and it demands the best out of the winner so it offers some prime opportunities to win some cash! Dave Essler, noted golf betting expert joined me again on the latest AF podcast so give it a listen...here are some of my random thoughts:

Pod: https://cyclonefanatic.com/podcasts/action-fanatics-2021-us-open-preview/#play_podcast

The #1 player in the world has failed to win the Open the last 7 times...DJ has been #1 3 times and this year marks the 4th. Only once has a #1 missed the cut and in the other 6 the #1 finished top 10. DJ +175 top 10 is a MUST!

Another trend has you waiting until the 4th round. If Rahm is in the lead, bet against him! If he is within 3-4 shots, bet on him! Rahm with a lead in a major is nearly 4 strokes worse than when playing without it. Wait to the 4th round then pounce on or against Rahm!!!

Other than that...give the pod a listen as Dave and I have you covered!

Good Luck!
Mr. MAC

Reactions: tyrelrobert

tkirkeDSM

Mr. MAC
Sep 12, 2020
Des Moines
cyclonefanatic.com
1st round update...

Love seeing
Schauffle
Budzenhout
Matsuyama and munoz all at E or better!!! This is a marathon folks and Today is moving day!

Also, with Rahm at -2...we may be able to hit that 4th round fade bet!!!

Good Luck!

Action Fanatics

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron