Uselessness coming early this year

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
So, typically friday before some football games I get super-distracted from being ready for Saturday's game. I think I have hit that point as of 4 this afternoon, which is kinda disturbing. I'm hoping for a very busy next few days. Who else is struggling with this?

I smoke a ton of herb I can wait calmly for anything for any amount of time.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
So, typically friday before some football games I get super-distracted from being ready for Saturday's game. I think I have hit that point as of 4 this afternoon, which is kinda disturbing. I'm hoping for a very busy next few days. Who else is struggling with this?
I have the week off. :)

• Winner
Reactions: Aclone

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
Don’t you mean Bugles!
FXzB3w

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
56 hours and counting! Great Scott, does anyone have a Delorean with a flux capacitor that produces 1.21 gigawatts of electricity? I am going to go crazy with anticipation

Last edited:

Nothingman

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 31, 2006
I imagine this has already been discussed but I haven’t seen it. What’s the tv situation? I assume CyclonesTV or Mediacom?

wcamnclone

Oct 24, 2008
Fargo, ND
I imagine this has already been discussed but I haven’t seen it. What’s the tv situation? I assume CyclonesTV or Mediacom?

I'm always amazed at the number of people that don't have a clue as to what time or what TV station games are on just a couple days before kickoff. Like do people not put in any effort/research before they even ask a question anymore?

We have this valuable resource called Cyclones.com and can be found here that lists out times and who will be carrying the game: https://cyclones.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

SimpsonClone

Feb 7, 2014
I'm always amazed at the number of people that don't have a clue as to what time or what TV station games are on just a couple days before kickoff. Like do people not put in any effort/research before they even ask a question anymore?

We have this valuable resource called Cyclones.com and can be found here that lists out times and who will be carrying the game: https://cyclones.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

Not everyone was blessed enough to be born in the age of technology. Thus, they refer to their old habits of asking around. I mean, my dad who is in his mid 50s still flips through the guide to find out what time the game starts despite having a smart phone in his pocket. It would be okay, but he goes to the guide like days in advance so there is like 3 minutes of awkward silence while he gets the guide to Saturday.

• Agree
Reactions: wxman1

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Not everyone was blessed enough to be born in the age of technology. Thus, they refer to their old habits of asking around. I mean, my dad who is in his mid 50s still flips through the guide to find out what time the game starts despite having a smart phone in his pocket. It would be okay, but he goes to the guide like days in advance so there is like 3 minutes of awkward silence while he gets the guide to Saturday.

My dad doesn't have a smart phone and does those kinds of things...oddly usually knows more about what's on at what time than I do.

Also he drove the 2.5 hours to the state fair this year basically using single lane highways and not a second on 80. He hadn't been there for 2-3 years but still knew the way sans GPS.

• Funny
Reactions: SimpsonClone

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012

WHO PISSED IN YOUR CHEERIOS?

I do have a friend who will ask me a question though about a game time or another thing.. while he's sitting in front of his computer. It's like come on man, ITS RIGHT THERE!

SimpsonClone

Feb 7, 2014
My dad doesn't have a smart phone and does those kinds of things...oddly usually knows more about what's on at what time than I do.

Also he drove the 2.5 hours to the state fair this year basically using single lane highways and not a second on 80. He hadn't been there for 2-3 years but still knew the way sans GPS.

Yeah, there is a certain level of resourcefulness in those guys.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron