Vinny from Jersey Shore coming to Ames

josh777

Apr 13, 2006
Got an email through my ISU account stating Vinny was making an appearance at Club Element?? in campustown. Accidentally deleted the email as a group with others and can't remember the details I was so overcome with excitement. Anyone get this email?? :wideeyed:

CY9008

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2010
West Des Moines, IA
Sounds like he is coming March 5th...could be a good time.

"Campustown Property Management is proud to announce that we will be hosting one of Ames' largest party events of the year. In partnership with Club Element, on March 5th we will be hosting none other than.

Vinny Guadagnino
from MTV's, "The Jersey Shore."

Being a resident of Campustown has never been more exciting! And you can be a VIP! "

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
They never did cool **** when I lived there. They took all my money and never gave me anything except for windows rated for the below the equator. The best we ever got was the girls gone wild bus which amounted to nothing anyway.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
I watched my first full episode of Jersey Shore over the weekend.

If I were a man that believed in evolution, I would believe it is headed in reverse.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Don't know what's worse between does like Jersey Shore and Housewives of ( ) and many others...the people on the show, the people that watch them, or the people that put them on the air?