Wake Forest shows interest in Bzdelik

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Bzdelik is 36 -58 at CU and may replace a 61-31 coach????? The WF AD must be realted to the Auburn AD. I"m sure the fan base will be excited about that.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Bzdelik is 36 -58 at CU and may replace a 61-31 coach????? The WF AD must be realted to the Auburn AD. I"m sure the fan base will be excited about that.

Why would they hire him? No one can even spell his name. He some like he is from Krypton.:confused:

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Because there is nothing better out there. We would be in the same (likely worse) scenario in a coaching search ourself.

Need to be careful because sometimes you get what you ask for.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Because there is nothing better out there. We would be in the same (likely worse) scenario in a coaching search ourself.

Need to be careful because sometimes you get what you ask for.

So let's just wait, and wait, and wait, and get worse, so that when we do have to do something, this job is even less attractive, and the fanbase is more apathetic. Does that make sense to you?

It goes both ways. We could land a young guy on the way up that would really surprise people too.

I think everybody can agree that, at this point, ISU has pretty much nothing to lose. Somebody please sell me on a positive that we just cannot afford to jeopardize.

I'll wait.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
So let's just wait, and wait, and wait, and get worse, so that when we do have to do something, this job is even less attractive, and the fanbase is more apathetic. Does that make sense to you?

It goes both ways. We could land a young guy on the way up that would really surprise people too.

I think everybody can agree that, at this point, ISU has pretty much nothing to lose. Somebody please sell me on a positive that we just cannot afford to jeopardize.

I'll wait.

Yes, but when the AD takes a flyer on the best up and comer he sees out there and it doesn't work out, he gets absolutely drilled for making the hire in the first place.