Walters vs. Perrault

ClonesFTW

Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
I remember when Perrault went on a Twitter rant about ISU 2020 not being a real team and couldn't wait to see them get embarrassed by Oregon in the Fiesta Bowl... Whoops

• Informative
Reactions: MJ29

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
There was a photo on x a few days ago of him and CW in LV

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Apparently Perrault's opinion of ISU hiring Hoiberg hasn't changed.

The hire on the surface was great just to at least generate some excitement around the program and then any successes confirmed it.

I don't know who Perrault really is but to hold onto something like this is pretty weird and attention seeking.

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
The hire on the surface was great just to at least generate some excitement around the program and then any successes confirmed it.

I don't know who Perrault really is but to hold onto something like this is pretty weird and attention seeking.

Nope, you know exactly who he is.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.

He's a sad little man who likes to giggle.

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
Perrault was the worse. I've shared this before, but when he was on the air in Des Moines he was a huge fanboy of Creighton (they were in the MVC at the time). He got so butthurt when Drake beat them all he could complain about was the Knapp Center PA announcer saying he was unprofessional. Completely untrue but he couldn't handle the loss.

Help Support Us

Become a patron