Warrant out for Conor McGregor?

HGoat

Dec 18, 2014
Denver, Colorado
Who'd have thought Brock Lesnar would be the most well adjusted human of the UFC "star" crew consisting of Lesnar, Rousey, Jones and McGregor.

HGoat

Dec 18, 2014
Denver, Colorado
Khabib (the headliner for the main event on saturday who Conor was after in todays antics) is from the North Caucasus region and is involved with some very bad guys. His career has largely been funded by a corrupt russian warlord and oligarch who was recently arrested for corruption and organized crime charges. I'm not sure Conor knows what he just got himself into.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
He's just generating pub for his fight with Khabib. And UFC will ultimately cave and promote it. And gobzillion idiots will throw down a C-note to watch it. Mission accomplished.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Irish people are wild, I have a bunch of Irish "uncles" who I've seen get into bar fights in their mid-50s.

ISU2

Jun 21, 2013
Just making more money for Khabib vs connor. Its the same thing he did with the whole water bottle thing against diaz

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Just making more money for Khabib vs connor. Its the same thing he did with the whole water bottle thing against diaz

I'd bet money right now that he won't fight Khabib. I think he's scared to death of him (as everyone should be). It'd be an interesting fight but I would see that ended just like every Khabib fight does- with him telling them they should just give up as he sits on them and pounds fists into their face.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This is quite the extent to go to though.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Reports are Connor has doing a ton of coke since the Mayweather fight. I have a friend who is a trainer at Xtreme Cotoure and he said Connor will be in prison in the next five years unless he can real it in. That was before this happened

cyups2323

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Is connor self destructing? Absolutely yes. However i highly doubt a dude who went into an irish bar and beat the hell out of 2 irish mob guys is afraid of khabib in a sanctioned mma fight.

• Agree
Reactions: Brandon

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Khabib wins the belt this weekend and then sets up Khabib vs Conor in November at MSG.

I like how Dana is trying to put up a front that he doesn’t want to do business with Conor. The UFC needs Conor more than Conor needs the UFC.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Khabib wins the belt this weekend and then sets up Khabib vs Conor in November at MSG.

I like how Dana is trying to put up a front that he doesn’t want to do business with Conor. The UFC needs Conor more than Conor needs the UFC.

This might not even be up to Dana at this point. He could get his Fighting license yanked for a while. Three fights are off the card because of him. He has charges which will effect his work Visa in America. This is not a normal Connor being an idiot thing. I know he will eventually fight but it might be a while before that happens. I think Dana is actually pissed because it might have actually delayed the November meeting.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

To a certain extent. He has legions of fans but you can only pull this crap for so long.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
"This is the last stunt on Earth that we'd ever pull," White said about speculation that the incident was staged. "This is embarrassing for the sport and obviously for the UFC. This is the furthest thing from a stunt. This is bad."

White said McGregor's passport has been tagged so he can't leave the country.

"Conor is in a lot of trouble," White said.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...elping-conor-mcgregor-barclay-center-incident

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Khabib (the headliner for the main event on saturday who Conor was after in todays antics) is from the North Caucasus region and is involved with some very bad guys. His career has largely been funded by a corrupt russian warlord and oligarch who was recently arrested for corruption and organized crime charges. I'm not sure Conor knows what he just got himself into.

Sounds like something right from Dana White's script!