Warren status

CLONER99

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2015
Is Mike Warren dinged up, or has Croney just taken his snaps?

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
My hope, and what I would like to see, is that MW can come back strong and contribute to the team in some meaningful way the rest of this year and next year.

However, with Montgomery only a sophomore, Croney getting some time, and Nwangu coming back at some point, I don't think I'd be all that surprised to see him transfer somewhere else after this season for his final playing year.

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
Even if he doesn't get much play time, he's on a team learning not just sound football, but important life skills under one of the best head coaches to ever grace JTS. Who wouldn't want to learn from CMC?

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
My hope, and what I would like to see, is that MW can come back strong and contribute to the team in some meaningful way the rest of this year and next year.

However, with Montgomery only a sophomore, Croney getting some time, and Nwangu coming back at some point, I don't think I'd be all that surprised to see him transfer somewhere else after this season for his final playing year.

Can he play middle linebacker?

EarthIsMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 23, 2014
Earth
It has already been said, but once Warren gets past the 1st level he is exceptional. Coaches have said he is one of the fastest on the team. If/when ISU has the offensive blocking ability with a mauler or 2 it will be pretty amazing to put out RBs of different styles.

Don’t give up on Warren. On all accounts he hasn’t given up on this team!

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Hopefully he is just a little dinged up and will be back soon. I like how he has handled adversity this year. His speed makes it possible for him to still have some impact

Clonegrad07

Jul 22, 2008
North Carolina
Does anyone have an inside report on Mike Warren? He’s been a ghost since the Iowa game.... I’m surprised we don’t see him spell Montgomery 3-5 times per game.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored
L

LincolnWay187

I feel like Campbell gave him some opportunities to get in the game and shake things up but didn't really capitalize too well. Still love the kid being on our team. He could contribute if we needed him to still.

• Useful
Reactions: HappyJoe

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron