Washington hires Jedd Fisch

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
Was Washington ranked high in many end of season lists for strength of schedule?
Don’t check those lists, there are dozens each with their own methodology. I know then ended up playing 2 ranked teams and outside or Oregon didn’t play anyone that was close to their caliber this year.

Reactions: aauummm

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Was Washington ranked high in many end of season lists for strength of schedule?

Sagarin only ranked them 8th but ranked their SOS #1

The massey composite of dozens of computer rankings had them #3 in final.

Michigan's SOS is only #34 on Sagarin which is kind of crazy considering their last three games. For comparison the other 3 playoff teams are 1, 3, 4 in SOS.

I don't doubt UW had a good schedule this year no matter how you slice it.

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
I'll one up him and show off my awesome Computer Model I use for ranking/betting

Has his Spartans at #4 so he can't complain

View attachment 122093
Wait are you trying to prove me wrong by posting a data set that you yourself created? I mean that’s wild.

Also I assume this is post championship because Michigan at 5 is laughable, easiest schedule in the country the season, all the fans were complaining about it.

SCarolinaCy

Jun 20, 2011
Greenville, SC
It is a BIG10 school. That's where he has always wanted to be.

If offered, I think he will jump at the chance. Chance to be in the Big 10, Midwest presence. Low pressure. Great town.
Well there is zero chance at cmc ending up at Washington so debating rankings seems like something based in reality lol

I think a Matt Campbell extension is more likely.
Possibly so. Higher ticket prices for the same 3rd world bowl.
Well there is zero chance at cmc ending up at Washington so debating rankings seems like something based in reality lol
Two hours ago I would have said there is a zero chance of someone born in South Dakota and coaching at Sioux Falls University, NAIA Div ending up at Alabama.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Wait are you trying to prove me wrong by posting a data set that you yourself created? I mean that’s wild.

Also I assume this is post championship because Michigan at 5 is laughable, easiest schedule in the country the season, all the fans were complaining about it.
Better than just posting "RanKeD TeAMs"

They went from 36 to 5 after playing Iowa, Bama, and Washington so yea that changes some things lmao

Reactions: madguy30

jdubs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 5, 2011
Another one and an article

Haven't really liked Vannini since he spent the whole COVID year shitting on us. His list includes some questionable candidates like Troy Calhoun the Air Force coach. Calhoun is a very good coach but has no business being included. Ignore the article.

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
Thamel is probably one of the most respected college football writers alive and ppl are exposing themselves calling him “some guy.”

Having said that, CMC won’t be going to UW.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I go out there once or twice a year. Name a cooler place for a young person except for maybe LA or Austin. Seattle is a great city.

Seattle and San Fran are the best food cities in the country if you have the $$$ to spend. Like any big city the annoying parts become a lot less annoying with wealth.

I love LA but it's more about the limitless outdoor rec activies within a 4 hour drive than food.

Seattle traffic is surprisingly bad and seems to funnel through just two major highways but last time I was there I got stuck on it for three hours because a truck carrying oxygen and propane exploded so I have a skewed perspective.

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
Thamel is probably one of the most respected college football writers alive and ppl are exposing themselves calling him “some guy.”

Having said that, CMC won’t be going to UW.
That’s kinda my point, puttying that out there hurts the credibility. Just shows he’s throwing out a ton of names. But agree when he’s actually reporting something he almost always hits, this is just a take though, not reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron