Watch Online Kansas City Chiefs vs Browns Preseason Game

Cyano

Nov 16, 2006
Des Moines
I'll start by saying I haven't used this yet this year so no promises. But it is currently working and at 6:30 I should be able to see the Chiefs play via online video stream. There are other games that you can watch tonight so if you aren't a Chiefs fan you might be able to find another game of your liking.

Streaming NFL Games

This is the address that has the listing of games this week and it gives the sopcast address for you to find the game using your sopcast viewer.

If you do not have sopcast here is the address to download it:

Software Download - Free P2P internet TV | live football, NBA, cricket

I just downloaded this half an hour ago and it doesn't take long at all to figure out and use.

Download sopcast and once its on your computer you can go to the first website I gave and find the game you are interested in and click on the hyperlinked number under the game you want. This will put the address in your sopcast and it will start playing after it gets buffered.

I hope this works, and again I apologize if I get your hopes up and it doesn't work.

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
In Ames (and DM?) it's on CW.

I have never paid attention nor really enjoyed pro sports, NFL included, but I might start watching the NFL this year, just to give it a shot. Out of curiosity, does Iowa lean strongly to one team or another? As far as I can tell, we're about equidistant from Kansas City, St. Louis, Green Bay, and Chicago. Do any of them have an unusual number of ISU alums?

Also, why do the Browns have orange helmets?

Last edited:

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
Oh my god, We let Green go for Brodie "Pringles in a can" Croyle? Oh this will be a long season for us Chiefs fans. Oh I se another Blackledge coming on now. I hope the defense does not get to tired. Thye will be on the field a looonnnggg time

Cyano

Nov 16, 2006
Des Moines
Typical preseason game...makes me hope our starters don't get injured. Although the picks that Huard and Croyle both threw did not give me a good feeling either. However, I was excited to see an actual football game...and glad to see Justin Medlock come in with a pressure kick on the line and hit a decent kick with ease.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Glad we let Trent Green go in exchange for a ham sandwich earlier this year.

Even though he was getting up there in age, he is still a solid QB.

Cyano

Nov 16, 2006
Des Moines
I was sad to see Trent go he was a great person and player. I hope he does well but from the looks of things after he came back last season, he wasn't the same player. We could have kept him around this year and he might have been back to his usual self, but he didn't have many years left in him and its probably a good time to figure out if Brodie Croyle is going to be our next franchise QB or if we need to be on the look out for someone else. He is young and will still make rookie mistakes this year but I don't mind throwing him in to get his experience. Either he learns to play as an NFL QB or we learn that we need someone else.

Another idea that I could go for is letting Huard start the first few games of the season and then work Brodie into the game...kinda ease him into the season. Probably not fair for Huard, but it might help with Brodie's confidence and might give us more wins than just throwing Brodie in there the first game. Oh well, it will be interesting to watch.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Huard looked like a broke hinged door when he passed. All five fullbacks were missing from their team. Leading at halftime due to a highschool mistake of not covering a backward pass despite no offense. Dante Hall was the best offensive weapon for the Chiefs. Long season to come.

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
Wow makes me think letting Saunders go for Solari was a one heck of a good deal. Why Why why, now I feel like Kerighan (Spelling)