Watch that holiday fish folks

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
That's funny, but why is he even able to get up to 10 DUIs? Logic would suggest that he have been stripped of his driver's license completely about 5-6 DUIs ago? I get that he did a year in jail, but at what point does society say, "Enough is enough. You're no longer allowed get behind the wheel."?

JWIL4CY

Nov 17, 2010
Urbandale
That's funny, but why is he even able to get up to 10 DUIs? Logic would suggest that he have been stripped of his driver's license completely about 5-6 DUIs ago? I get that he did a year in jail, but at what point does society say, "Enough is enough. You're no longer allowed get behind the wheel."?

He probably hasn't had a license in a long time but still continues to drive. I'm guessing he has many driving while suspended violations to go along with those DUIs.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA

Apparently in Wisconsin your tenth DUI just gets your BAC limit lowered to .02. Problem solved.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron