Watson

TClone99

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I wanted to make sure he got his own thread today. I don’t care what his stat line says, he played great today! As he continues to figure things out and get more comfortable he’s going to be a major problem in this league going forward.

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
Really like how he plays hard no matter what. Limited in what he can do right now, but gives it his all.

MJ271

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 9, 2012
Atkins
Especially once his shooting improves, he will be a perfect complementary player. Great defense and rebounding, good cutter, and a really good passer for a 3/4 type.

Reactions: cyclonehomer

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Watson is, what they in the business call, a glue guy. He has a great understanding of positioning both offensively and, especially, defensively. I won’t say he is always in the right place at the right time, but damn near.

He was a “3 and D” guy in high school. If he can be consistent from 3 at this level, which I think he can develop, he will be a serious problem for opposing teams.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Watson is, what they in the business call, a glue guy. He has a great understanding of positioning both offensively and, especially, defensively. I won’t say he is always in the right place at the right time, but damn near.

He was a “3 and D” guy in high school. If he can be consistent from 3 at this level, which I think he can develop, he will be a serious problem for opposing teams.
Watson I feel can be a little like Naz Long in that as a freshman was just providing solid minutes, but by his junior and senior years was an all conference caliber type player.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron