WBB: 2023-24 Former Cyclones Now at Other Schools Tracker

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
No. Move on from Denae. She made her decision. We have players that want to be here. There would always be questions about Bill and her relationship and the amount she plays. A distraction we do not need. Denae made her decision on what she felt was best for her. And it is best for Iowa State to move on. Too bad it did not work out for Denae. But at least she is not at Iowa State which she evidently did not like being at either.
That’s a lot of assumptions…

CloneSt8

Aug 1, 2011
She should do well there! Does MEM have a redshirt year since was injured 20/21 season?
Good question.

KSUs Ayoka Lee is getting a 7th season!! Red shirted as a Freshman then medical redshirt last year plus the covid year. I did not know that you could have two redshirt years.

But the NCAA in its infinite wisdom said that Stephanie Suares could not get a covid year because she had a medical redshirt that year. Ah the consistency! (Note that I am not still bitter on that one! Not at all!!)

• Angry
Reactions: ISC and Cyfan1965

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
No surprise here.

Lexi didn't have a great year, but Deja Kelly had worse shooting statistics and dominated the ball. With Kelly's departure, Lexi could have more opportunities next season as the offense should be more balanced. I didn't watch much UNC, but when I did, Lexi wasn't driving to the hole, as evidenced by her low number of free throw attempts (only 40 for the season in 33 games). She shot .850 from the line, so they need to get her there...

Reactions: acoustimac

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
Izzi following MEM to Montana. I wish her luck.

Good for Izzi - she's a fine young lady and didn't deserve to have her season ended before it even began. While she'd be a fine complement to Crooks on next season's ISU squad, that ship has sailed...

MEM was my favorite player so I watched many Montana games last season on ESPN+, so many that the Hulu algorithm had the Lady Griz in my "recommended to watch" queue. While MEM has used up her eligibility, they have a fun team - they use the post so Izzi should a great opportunity!

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
Looks like Fritz visited Texas Tech this past weekend.

savepolarbears

Dec 4, 2013
Looks like Fritz visited Texas Tech this past weekend.

She posted on IG, Texas Tech. Almost certainly a starting slot promised?