WBB: 2023-24 Former Cyclones Now at Other Schools Tracker

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
November 20 - Maggie & Maggie:

Montana @ Grand Canyon - MEM Started, played 21 minutes, went 3-6 from three and 2-2 FT, with 2 RBs and 2 Assts in a 76-71 Road Win

Pepperdine @ Boise State - Maggie Vick started, playing only 11 minutes with 2 Points (1-2 from the field) and 2 Personal Fouls in a 63-47 Road Loss.

Nova Southeastern hasn't played in over a week, so the mystery of Morgan Kane continues - surely she's injured or she would have played in their first two games.

WartburgClone

Mar 14, 2022
Nova Southeastern won 80-46 today. Kane still AWOL. Fred comes off the bench for the 1st time after starting the previous 29 games.

Reactions: NWICY

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
KSU looking like a contender knocking off North Carolina 63-56. Donarski had a very bad day at work going 4-16 from the field and 1-8 from deep.

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway
KSU looking like a contender knocking off North Carolina 63-56. Donarski had a very bad day at work going 4-16 from the field and 1-8 from deep.
NC message board is reporting that she has an ankle injury & listed as "day-by-day". Apparently they didn't even expect her to play in the tourney.

(Yes, I know how reliable message boards are):rolleyes:

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
I saw KSU beat Iowa in CHA - they are a team to be reckoned with. Sundell is in control and Ayoka Lee appears healthy. They have quality depth, with an athletic guard (frustrated Clark) behind those twins and a Spanish forward who started her career at Arizona. I really hope they get a second game with EIU and beat them again in their weekend tournament. If I were a betting man, I’d put some $ on Kansas State to win the Big XII regular season title!

Go purple Kansas - lay waste to our defectors (Lexi and Kylie) and make the conference proud!

Last edited:
Reactions: WartburgClone

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa
Fritz deserves some bench time for this for her poor transfer choice! Karma!
Sadly, It's the world of college athletics now and we'd better learn to survive and thrive in it. Players have freedom to make good and bad choices now. I agree she's made a bad one and it's totally fine to question that. I disagree with the wish of bad karma on a former player.

Once a Cyclone, Always a Cyclone IMO, unless you throw ISU under the bus on the way out or make no secret that you want $$$$

WartburgClone

Mar 14, 2022
Sadly, It's the world of college athletics now and we'd better learn to survive and thrive in it. Players have freedom to make good and bad choices now. I agree she's made a bad one and it's totally fine to question that. I disagree with the wish of bad karma on a former player.

Once a Cyclone, Always a Cyclone IMO, unless you throw ISU under the bus on the way out or make no secret that you want $$$$
I won't say I'm wishing "bad karma" on her because I don't know her actual reason for leaving but I'd be lying if I said I didn't smile a little bit everytime I see a Baylor boxscore like this.