***WBB: 2025 Recruiting Thread***

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Seems she knows the colors, or at least close enough.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and Acylum

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin

What a frustrating commitment. Not being under the observation of the rating gurus she will come, like many of our top foreign players, as a guess that she is in the top 100. From her stats and highlights I'd honestly think she places very highly, and here is the frustration, we can't brag on her because there are no stars.

What a fantastic player in an off-year recruiting! I say off because the FAB FIVE shadow may hurt our recruiting for 2025.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
What a frustrating commitment. Not being under the observation of the rating gurus she will come, like many of our top foreign players, as a guess that she is in the top 100. From her stats and highlights I'd honestly think she places very highly, and here is the frustration, we can't brag on her because there are no stars.

What a fantastic player in an off-year recruiting! I say off because the FAB FIVE shadow may hurt our recruiting for 2025.

Prospects Nation used to have separate ranking for international players but don't think they do it anymore. Bridget Carleton was international #9 from them in 2015. Of course with her play on Canada national teams she was not a real unknown. International recruits from Europe generally get "ranked up" based on who they sign with.

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
Several changes:
  • Stewart added to the list
  • Thul off the list
  • Johnson dropped to a 2
  • Hays dropped to a 1
  • Hjelmstad dropped to a 2
  • Davis dropped to a 1
  • Shaw dropped to a 1