*** WBB at #5 Texas (Sat., 3:00) ***

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
The end of the second was one heckuva mess. Once crooks went to the bench everything fell apart. Ryan missed two layups. Nobody else could hit anything in Texas closed on a 17 to 2 run.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Audi's defenders don't get called for fouls these days.
At least so far today. Especially noticeable when they were replaying all her layups.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Half time all about CC. God I hate this constantly. Talk about ISU in the ISU game.

But they are say CC passed the D1 record....which is wrong. She passed the NCAA record, not D1. She has a way to go yet to get the all time D1 record. But everyone says she has the D1 record, nope she doesnt. She only has the record since the NCAA became a thing.

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
The end of the second was one heckuva mess. Once crooks went to the bench everything fell apart. Ryan missed two layups. Nobody else could hit anything in Texas closed on a 17 to 2 run.
Don't believe the game can be won unless Crooks can play the whole second half. Doubt that she can even physically hold up to that. It's amazing at how quickly she adapted to college play. Don't think anyone saw this coming in her freshmen year. Pleasant surprise.

GT25Ump

Oct 24, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
Sometimes I miss the ol' Bill. He'd be riding the officials (and probably earning a T) for how they foul Crooks almost every time she goes up for a shot, it's ridiculous.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Can't recall ever seeing a BB player wearing one of those O-Lineman style knee braces

AlCyJim

Aug 11, 2022
Half time all about CC. God I hate this constantly. Talk about ISU in the ISU game.

But they are say CC passed the D1 record....which is wrong. She passed the NCAA record, not D1. She has a way to go yet to get the all time D1 record. But everyone says she has the D1 record, nope she doesnt. She only has the record since the NCAA became a thing.
missed that cause I turned down the sound.

Reactions: 2speedy1

AlCyJim

Aug 11, 2022

she has not even scored the most points by a player in a college in the state of iowa. held by remmerde(sp) from northwestern in Orange City

• Agree
Reactions: 2speedy1