We are pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
I remember this same mental breakdown on this website after we got routed by Cal earlier this year. I wonder why, we all think this team is better then they actually are. Yes we have loads of talent but its obvious mcdermont cant put it together. I think its kind of pathetic how everyone melted down after losing to a good team, then we played a ton of crap teams we killed them and we all thought we could beat duke on wednesday then the harsh reality that we arent very good sets in and everyone melts down. Get used to it, we arent going to beat any top 10 teams as long as mcdermont is here i hope im wrong but we need to be rational and get a grip think about our players they need support not crying, and yes i'am whining here a little bit and being a hypocrite but come on guys

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
That's a little bit of whining? God, I'd hate to see you truly whining then.

Players need support, not crying, yet you're crying. :confused:

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
I dont think much of this meltdown had to do with the losing. Most had to do with what other things are going on with this team.

mizouse87

Aug 3, 2006
Des Moines
I don't forsee a change anytime soon due to the buyout. I'm of the opinion that a change is needed though. The writing is on the wall.

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
That's a little bit of whining? God, I'd hate to see you truly whining then.

Players need support, not crying, yet you're crying. :confused:

THERE'S NO CRYING IN MESSAGE BOARDING!!!

baseball.jpg

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Creating a thread called "We are pathetic" = dumb move.

Status
Not open for further replies.