We Will Auction

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Hey all,

Wanted to share our online auction in conjunction with our big fundraising event this week. These items are available for anyone to bid on nationwide. Please share and consider a bid as it all helps We Will. Some really unique and cool items. https://us.givergy.com/SigningDayParty24/
so i can write off the amount paid over the actual value, correct?

Reactions: brentblum

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Wish it was more of an silent auction online format but some great things here!
Some items have the classic silent auction type bids, think it's mainly the big ticket ones that are hidden. Interesting concept, I assume those typically yield higher bids than the traditional method.

Will be interesting to see just how short I am for the Purdy helmet.

CyCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2014
West Des Moines
Hey all,

Wanted to share our online auction in conjunction with our big fundraising event this week. These items are available for anyone to bid on nationwide. Please share and consider a bid as it all helps We Will. Some really unique and cool items. https://us.givergy.com/SigningDayParty24/
Since you’ll be busy Wednesday night running things I can bid on your behalf during the live auction.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
TJ Tampa Jersey just skyrocketed already!

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I know I'll get outbid, but have a question.

@brentblum If I have placed a bid on one of the Sealed Bidding items but would like to increase the bid amount, do I just submit another bid?

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
I know I'll get outbid, but have a question.

@brentblum If I have placed a bid on one of the Sealed Bidding items but would like to increase the bid amount, do I just submit another bid?
Yes, exactly.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Too bad the helmet is a Niners helmet and not a cyclones helmet.
I don't know, that's a pretty unique item. I suppose if you're a Cowboys fan or a diehard of another NFL team you may not want to display a 49ers helmet.

Only 66 starting QBs in the Super Bowl. Only 34 QBs have won a Super Bowl.

Brock will be #67 and hopefully #35 after Sunday.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Never miss an opportunity to complain. Thanks Brent for everything you do!

Reactions: chadly82

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I don't know, that's a pretty unique item. I suppose if you're a Cowboys fan or a diehard of another NFL team you may not want to display a 49ers helmet.

Only 66 starting QBs in the Super Bowl. Only 34 QBs have won a Super Bowl.

Brock will be #67 and hopefully #35 after Sunday.
Agree!

Through our personal connection, Brock signed a 49ers helmet for me (even went out of the way to do it when with Beckett reps so it comes with registered Beckett witnessed COA) and it’s en route as we speak. I love ISU and have collectibles from his time here, but the 49ers helmet makes me giddy as can be due to his absolute amazing start, accomplishments, and story. Even if he didn’t play again after this year, it would still beat out all my other memorabilia combined.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Agree!

Through our personal connection, Brock signed a 49ers helmet for me (even went out of the way to do it when with Beckett reps so it comes with registered Beckett witnessed COA) and it’s en route as we speak. I love ISU and have collectibles from his time here, but the 49ers helmet makes me giddy as can be due to his absolute amazing start, accomplishments, and story. Even if he didn’t play again after this year, it would still beat out all my other memorabilia combined.

This folks is how you humble brag. ;)

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Just to clarify @brentblum will folks who can’t attend on Wednesday still be able to bid on the live auction items? Or is it just the items listed in the silent auction?
Good question. Just the silent ones for those not on site.

Reactions: Jer