We Will Fundraiser, February 7

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Hey all, wanted to share with you the information for our big We Will fundraiser on February 7th at Toast in Ankeny. Last year was an all-time night. The entire Iowa State Football staff and 20 or so players will be in attendance. Not to mention a meal catered by the same group that caters the Football recruits meals and some incredible raffle and auction items. Tickets are $250, which I know is on the high end, but we only have 300 avaialble so hopefully Cyclone Nation can rally behind us for a great night.

Information here and hope to see you there, you won't want to miss it.

PredominantISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 28, 2014
Disappointed to see the price jump so much from last year but I completely understand. The event was a great time and for those who can swing it it’ll be well worth the cost!

Reactions: brentblum

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Disappointed to see the price jump so much from last year but I completely understand. The event was a great time and for those who can swing it it’ll be well worth the cost!
It was a tough call, but candidly the increase will greatly help us keep these guys around, so I really appreciate your understanding.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
It was a tough call, but candidly the increase will greatly help us keep these guys around, so I really appreciate your understanding.
To be completely honest, I thought last year's event was a steal so I don't blame you at all for upping the price a bit.

For anyone on the fence about going, figure out a way to make it to Ankeny for this. It's awesome and 1-of-a-kind.

PredominantISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 28, 2014
When I told my wife about the price increase she jokingly said it was probably for the best. I was the dummy who got a little too loose with the combo of flowing drinks and a live auction. I sobered up real quick when I realized my $5000 bid for final four tickets won :oops::oops::oops:

The good people at We Will were very kind in forgiving my blunder

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
@brentblum / @ChrisMWilliams For the Perrry incident last week I made some code changes to allow notices to better target specific populations, forums, time frames, etc - but yet them be dismissable as well by the end user. If there are things like this that should get a bit of prominent attention once in a while, that may come in handy.

Reactions: nrg4isu

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Any chance you’ll offer a video option again?

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Just high enough price to keep Gunner out.

tenor.gif

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Bumping this considering the news this weekend. FYI Kansas and KSU are charging $2,500 per ticket for their fundraisers this winter. Supporting NIL and thanking this coaching staff and players for remaining in Ames at this event can make a huge impact. Get your tickets at wewillcollective.com

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Bumping this considering the news this weekend. FYI Kansas and KSU are charging $2,500 per ticket for their fundraisers this winter. Supporting NIL and thanking this coaching staff and players for remaining in Ames at this event can make a huge impact. Get your tickets at wewillcollective.com
Holy Eff

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
This was such a fun event last year. Really looking forward to it.

Reactions: brentblum

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009

What’s the news this weekend?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron