We Will Pizza!

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Bump.

So far I’ve tried the breakfast pizza, meat lovers, sausage/ pepperoni, and bacon cheeseburger varieties.

The breakfast pizza and meat lovers have been our favorites. I enjoyed the bacon cheeseburger, but my kids did not like the pickles.
We've made cheeseburger pizza in the past. I think.pickles are better when added after it comes out of the oven.

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
Has anyone done a WeWill Pizza on a gas BBQ grill? I'm wondering how that would turn out.

Here is Hy-Vee's directions for doing it:
We were forced to do this during the Derecho, worked out pretty well.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
@brentblum, I was just doing an online order for hyvee pickup and noticed that the we will pizza isn't showing up on there. Assuming the store isn't completely out of stock of all varieties, might be worth checking with them why that is.

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020
@brentblum, I was just doing an online order for hyvee pickup and noticed that the we will pizza isn't showing up on there. Assuming the store isn't completely out of stock of all varieties, might be worth checking with them why that is.

I have a feeling the aisles online app doesn't always have correct inventory of what's in the store. It used to be centralized shopping, but now that it's at the individual stores, I don't think it's correct. Some items, even if available in the store, will not show up for online ordering.

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm