Weather Forecast

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
94, man that is going to be hot. The last time it was this hot we were on the sideline with the sun beating down on us and Iowa was in the shade. Plus they had the misters cooling systems and we didn't. If we don't have them this time, I am going to be pissed, we should not be at a disadvantage with the elements. I hope our AD bought some of those.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Yeah, kind of disappointed in the forecast, the way this wk is so nice, it's a shame it has to get so hot on Sat.

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
94, man that is going to be hot. The last time it was this hot we were on the sideline with the sun beating down on us and Iowa was in the shade. Plus they had the misters cooling systems and we didn't. If we don't have them this time, I am going to be pissed, we should not be at a disadvantage with the elements. I hope our AD bought some of those.

If you watched the game last weekend you'll know that the Iowa State sideline will be in the shade well before the Iowa sideline. With the shadow of the press box, it may be in the shade when the game starts.

Reactions: CyclonePigskin

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I meant to post this in the football forum. How can we move this?

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I just remember the Oklahoma game in 2018. The concourse was like a refugee camp. It was awful. Maybe our saving grace this time is a 3:30 game?

Agree. That day was also really humid. I don't think it will be that bad.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Glad I’m on the west side. Had plenty of shade during the UNI game.

For all you East siders, just remember the hawk bench is just as hot as you guys. If not hotter.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
I haven't heard an announcement about bringing water bottles in. In past hot weather games you could bring in an empty bottle to refill or unopened clear bottles. Is that no longer the case?

Edit: never mind, didn't realize that was standing policy now. Guess it's been a long time since I've worried about hydration.

Last edited:

Frog

May 6, 2021
I haven't heard an announcement about bringing water bottles in. In past hot weather games you could bring in an empty bottle to refill or unopened clear bottles. Is that no longer the case?
You can bring a clear bottle unopened with water or empty. One per person.

Reactions: Trice

Help Support Us

Become a patron