Week two depth chart

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
Looks like there isn't any changes.

EDIT: See now that Evrett Edwards is listed as No. 2 star, Allen Lazard is No. 2 punt returner. Braxton Lewis is also No. 2 behind Mike Johnson at RS.

Last edited:

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Really wish they would take Sealy out of that starting role. Just 10 minutes into the rewatch of the game and he has allowed at least 2 QB scrambles. We had too many people on one side and he let him out instead of attacking. The other was a whiff by a Freshman DE that I hadn't heard of so I won't get on him.

Was a little hard on Demond in another thread but he had a pretty good first quarter and so did most of the D-line. It seemed like UNI had our play calls as they were running right behind every blitz or slant.

• Optimistic
  • Creative
Reactions: tyler24 and Stormin

AMarner32

Jul 11, 2013
He might be, but he might not even be in the 2 deep at this point. He was very overrated IMO.
He was really good early in his career. Not Peavy-level good, but still really promising for a young player. Just never improved enough.

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
I assume this means Bobek and Harvey are healthy? Payne too. I hope so.

I assume that Bobek is healthy. He was at the Berg today giving interviews so I would be surprised if he isn't. Harvey didn't practice last night, but Campbell was hoping he'll be back on Tuesday. Payne was back last night and is expected to be good to go.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Rick

Mar 18, 2007
Ankeny
I was hoping for more from the tight ends. I know they probably had to stay in and block but maybe we could have caught them off guard a time or two. I know one instance Chandler blew down the middle of the field wide open. That is good for maybe once a game but I hope we take a few shots at this in 2016. I am no coach and couldn't hold a candle to these guys but can always dream, can't I?

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
Really wish they would take Sealy out of that starting role. Just 10 minutes into the rewatch of the game and he has allowed at least 2 QB scrambles. We had too many people on one side and he let him out instead of attacking. The other was a whiff by a Freshman DE that I hadn't heard of so I won't get on him.

Was a little hard on Demond in another thread but he had a pretty good first quarter and so did most of the D-line. It seemed like UNI had our play calls as they were running right behind every blitz or slant.

I don't want to hate on the kid but Seely just has no business being out there. He's just terribly slow. Maybe he performs better against a power run team but he can't make a play in space and is 2-3 steps too slow.

kcyclone

Sep 11, 2012

QB Containment was pretty bad most of the game. That could be a serious problem for us down the road.