Weiben just went out with a knee injury :(

cyking

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Boone
Just reported on cyclones.com that Nicky is out for the season with a torn acl.
We have you in are prayers. You and your family are true cyclones.

tx4OU

Apr 4, 2007
First of all we would like to thank all you guys for the wonderful support and prayers you are giving Nicky. This afternoon will determine her diagnosis and I'm sure the school will post info as it becomes available. I also want to thank the Boosters from Colorado and Austin for coming to the games. It means a lot to Nicky and the rest of the team and plus it's fun seeing ya all there and getting to visit! The University of Texas and Iowa State University staff are absolutely incredible for their immediate medical attention they gave our daughter. Keep your fingers crossed cuz the last time we talked to Nick about 3 hours ago she said she felt pretty good and not to bother coming to Ames for the doctor appointment cuz she will call after practice!!! I love that attitude. Keep her in your prayers and Go Cyclones!
Mrs. Wieben, I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but I'm your Sooner friend that always trys to stop and chat and just say hello to you and Nicky over the past two B12 Tournaments. We even bumped into ya'll at a restuarant in Bricktown after the championship game last year in OKC when ya'll and some other teammates came in and sat a few booths away from where we were sitting. (Strawberry Shortcake was on us!)

I just wanted to some way try and reach out and let Nicky and you know that I'm so sorry to hear about the injury. I love watching Nicky compete. But more than anything she's got a wonderful spirit and I always root for her. Having gone through a severe leg injury a couple of years ago, I hope Nicky has a smooth and short rehabilitation and recovery.

I hope to still get to see both of you again this year in KC.
Go Twister Sisters!!!

Help Support Us

Become a patron