Mar 14, 2022
Never won a state championship
Never even played for a state championship
Never won a national title

tempsnip2.png

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
I admit I was checking the score on my phone and at the 2 minute mark decided it was safe. Feel sort of bad for the rest of her teammates. I mean how many times is it all about Clark? And the camera is focused on her constantly. It's over......

Last edited:

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I keep saying - look how much respect ISU fans have for Cooper Dejean because he's a class act, doesn't show boat, and handles himself really well even in adversity. If Clark didn't act like a whiny baby, throw tantrums, and do all the showboating, we'd give her the same respect.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I admit I was checking the score on my phone and at the 2 minute mark decided it was safe. Feel sort of bad for the rest of the hawks. I mean how many times is it about Clark. And the camera is focused on her constantly. It's over......

I was following the score. Mostly because I saw SC -6.5 and thought that was easy money.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I keep saying - look how much respect ISU fans have for Cooper Dejean because he's a class act, doesn't show boat, and handles himself really well even in adversity. If Clark didn't act like a whiny baby, throw tantrums, and do all the showboating, we'd give her the same respect.
Nah. Dejean knew exactly what he was doing on the fake fair catch thing. Typical hok trying to pull something to skirt the rules.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I'm glad Iowa lost because F*** Iowa.

That being said I do have to give CC a little credit. She wasn't nearly as whiny during the tournament as she had been the rest of the season. She also passed the ball well... until the final 3 minutes.

She was pretty whiny in Iowa City the first two games. If I am trying to be kind, I do imagine that the pressure on her the past month would be rough.