Went to the VB game tonight

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Took my wife and girls to the VB game tonight and I was impressed. I know very little about the sport but we have some great hitters on the team and a group of girls that love to have fun playing the game. It was a fast paced game and it kept my 3 year olds attention for the most part. I am sure we will be back for more games. What a fan friendly envrioment my girls got to meet the team after and had their posters signed.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Took my wife and girls to the VB game tonight and I was impressed. I know very little about the sport but we have some great hitters on the team and a group of girls that love to have fun playing the game. It was a fast paced game and it kept my 3 year olds attention for the most part. I am sure we will be back for more games. What a fan friendly envrioment my girls got to meet the team after and had their posters signed.

Exactly. I don't think everyone knows how fast and exciting this game is. Since the Olympics and the 'Clones last year, VB is one favorite spectator sport.