Wes headed to the 'Cuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

IP Guy

Jun 16, 2007
Sure...I'm officially selling my avatar space to the highest bidder.

I won't give you anything and I don't know your tech abilities, but I think a great avatar would be Kevin Garnett in an ISU jersey holding the NBA championship trophy.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
Sure...I'm officially selling my avatar space to the highest bidder.
Blackmail: I'll tell everyone who you are if you don't put my picture as your avatar.:wink: (Most definitely kidding...but I might tell for a couple grand.:yes:)

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
We should totally move this to General College.

I love Wes, but he turned in his Cyclone card.

I'm going to cheer and pull for him, but he's gone.

kg-cyclone

Oct 30, 2006
Blackmail: I'll tell everyone who you are if you don't put my picture as your avatar.:wink: (Most definitely kidding...but I might tell for a couple grand.:yes:)

If somebody would like to know my identity for a couple grand, I can make that happen...I have some student loans to pay off.

KYISSUPREME

May 21, 2008
Just stopped by to see if anything was new, and I see that Johnson picked Syracuse. I tried to tell you guys he wasn't coming to Kentucky... just a bunch of internet chatter started by one of your "insiders". Anyway, best of luck next season.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
Just stopped by to see if anything was new, and I see that Johnson picked Syracuse. I tried to tell you guys he wasn't coming to Kentucky... just a bunch of internet chatter started by one of your "insiders". Anyway, best of luck next season.
He was going to, until he wasn't released to them...

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA

He would have if we had allowed him to.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Yeah, that's why it was stated on the Kentucky board that he was going there before it was mentioned here. Point fingers at the correct culprit.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
Kentucky was mixed up in some really shady stuff...they are dirty, but they come out looking clean.

KYISSUPREME

May 21, 2008
Yeah, that's why it was stated on the Kentucky board that he was going there before it was mentioned here. Point fingers at the correct culprit.

The Kentucky boards picked up this board's chatter. I think I have the correct culprit.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Would someone please link him to the articles showing which schools we released him to and which schools he requested release to? I can't find them right now.

If we had released him to UK, he would have signed with them the day that we issued the release. Instead, he toils for a couple of weeks looking for another program to sign with. It doesn't make sense that he would leave our program and not have somewhere else in mind to go to right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.