Wes headed to the 'Cuse

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Would someone please link him to the articles showing which schools we released him to and which schools he requested release to? I can't find them right now.

If we had released him to UK, he would have signed with them the day that we issued the release. Instead, he toils for a couple of weeks looking for another program to sign with. It doesn't make sense that he would leave our program and not have somewhere else in mind to go to right away.

It happens all the time... I did it.

KYISSUPREME

May 21, 2008
Would someone please link him to the articles showing which schools we released him to and which schools he requested release to? I can't find them right now.

If we had released him to UK, he would have signed with them the day that we issued the release. Instead, he toils for a couple of weeks looking for another program to sign with. It doesn't make sense that he would leave our program and not have somewhere else in mind to go to right away.

I don't know. I recall kids transfering from UK and not picking a school for several weeks.

KYISSUPREME

May 21, 2008
Kentucky was mixed up in some really shady stuff...they are dirty, but they come out looking clean.

Talk is cheap. Prove it. That's all I'm saying. You say some thing like this, and then say " I can't go public". Well, you already did.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
Talk is cheap. Prove it. That's all I'm saying. You say some thing like this, and then say " I can't go public". Well, you already did.
That wasn't me that went public, and only a little bit of it was actually revealed on this board.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
But YOU were the one who started the thread, with the "inside info".
Oh, that was just what one of Wesley's closest friends told me...she is on this board. I wasn't the first one to allege that it was shady was what I was trying to say.

KYISSUPREME

May 21, 2008
???????

Are you asking how we are supposed to "prove" how we suspect something that didn't happen??? Or that you are a Troll???

I'm confused on which part you are confused about....

Verry sorry, Phaedrus. I misread your post. Perhaps the name you called me threw me a bit. Again, my apologies.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Well this back 'n forth is going no where.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.