West Virginia FB Visitor Section

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
We have a group going to Morgantown this fall. Any one know where the visitor section is? If you look at a stadium seating chart there is one section (133) that is a different color from the rest of the nearby sections. Can anyone confirm if that is the visitor section?

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Milan_Puskar_Stadium_Priority_Seating_Diagram_2024_-_7_Home_Games.jpg

CyCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2014
West Des Moines
We have a group going to Morgantown this fall. Any one know where the visitor section is? If you look at a stadium seating chart there is one section (133) that is a different color from the rest of the nearby sections. Can anyone confirm if that is the visitor section?
I was in 98 or 99 in 2021. Those tickets were through Iowa State.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I was probably in the 102 area when I went. Full of ISU fans.

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
Based on the seating chart @theshadow posted, Section 133 is listed as the Family Fun Zone. In West Virginia that could have a whole different meaning so be careful getting tickets in that section.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
We were in section 100 when we went out 6 years ago or so. Right in the corner of the back of the endzone, decent seats. Be sure to lock up your parking before you go, they had quite a few lots down by the hospital, and a short walk to the stadium. Great tailgating crowd to be around, WV is a lot like ISU fans, they like to give out food and drink and very good natured people. Best tailgating environment, we have ever had for a road game.

Last edited:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
We were in section 100 when we went out 6 years ago or so. Right in the corner of the back of the endzone, decent seats. Be sure to lock up your parking before you go, they had quite a few lots down by the hospital, and a short walk to the stadium. Great tailgating crowd to be around, WV is a lot like ISU fans, they like to give out good and drink and very good natured people. Best tailgating environment, we have ever had for a road game.
VERY hospitable fans. The poster on here, Sunedogsc is a great tailgate host.

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE